Chapter 23

Adelia(pov)

The next day I wake up late along with everyone else since the ball went on for a good while I walk to the dining room wrapped in my robe and slippers meeting cousins in similar attire, we smile tiredly at each other and continue. We make it to the dining room my eyes widen a bit when I see Ciel also dressed like us I smile before I sit down and eat breakfast.

I am in my room getting ready in a dress before I head down to the garden and relax under a shady tree I stay there a while and lay down with my eyes closed, I start to drift off to a peaceful slumber untill I feel a  presence me so I open my eyes to see Felix I blink before I sit up. "Hello I didnt know you would be coming" I say as he sat next to me "well after not seeing you in a long time its kinda hard not wanting to see you, trust me I am being civil because if not I would have been begging you to stay at the place with me" Felix explained, ha he's right he would do that.

I see him yawn so I put my arms around his neck making him blush and I pull his head onto my lap and run my fingers through his hair"hush now and rest I can see you are tired" I say and he closes his eyes I smile and hum a soft tune.

I am broken out of thought by Felix as he wakes up he sits up all drowsy and lays his head on my shoulder "Ade are you prepared to start the Academy the following week I am also starting that week so we should get there together" Felix said  "alright but you need to behave should an argument pop up we are to handle it calmly if not you let me handle it" I tell him he looks like he wants to say no I shush him with a look he pouts but nods I smile and pat his head. We sit in a clam silence enjoying each others company untill I hear foots steps and then "Mama mama wear are you" Obsidian I see Felix look around with a confused look untill he see my baby dragon his mouth is open as he see Obsidan in my lap as he cuddles his head into my bosom

"Felix meet Obsidian my baby dragon Obsidain met Felix my fiance and your daddy" I introduce them to each other and he perks up at the mention of daddy "daddy I have a daddy Hi daddy nice to meet you" Obsidain said happily as he jumps into his lap, Felix is shocked untill its replaced with a gentle smile "hello Obsidain it nice to meet you son tell me have you been a good boy for your mama" Felix asked and Obsidian nods "ya mama always said I'ma good boy". After that we spent the day together I laugh as I watch them play hide in seek in the tall grass.

We finish off the day as we eat dinner with my family and he leave back to his home I fall asleep that night content.

Felix(pov)

I was at the Amarilliys estate to see Adelia I find her and see her all relaxed making me happy but after that I have a nap on her lap as she runs her fingers through my hair it was relaxing. We were having a casual conversation that quickly turned to something else but she kept me quite with one look, I might be a prince but I wana live a long life not an early death when it comes to her it was quite untill I hear a child's voice and I hear someone call Adelia 'mama' it wasnt  untill I see a baby dragon and Adelia introduced us to each other but I am now a daddy. I zone out untill I break out of it I'm a daddy!! I quickly introduce myself and we enjoy the day playing.

It felt relaxing to play like this no interruptions, no schedule just plain old fun. The day was spent playing untill we go and eat dinner and I go home, when I get home I fall asleep tired. I wake up the next day a notice I have a free day so I spent the day making sure that there is a carriage prepared for Monday and pulled some strings so that Adelia can room with one of her female cousins so she can take our child with her, I smile at that though before I spend the rest of my day relaxing.

Irene(pov)

I was making preparation for school next week, I'm mad though I have to bunk with some unknown person that will be below my status. Honestly I cant wait for when Felix gets ride of stupid Adelia and makes me his crown princess, I want to be empress and I will be no matter what I have to do. I sigh before I walk around the house hoping to pass the time.