Chapter 30

Adelia(pov)

We were out and about in the woods some had horses some walked having been sharing a horse with another I for one have Amir along with Sandra is ridding with me. So far we've been laughing at random things that we almost slip off of Amir. The boys give us a confused look but chose to over look it knowing its just us being us.

Soon we are deeper in the forest where we observe the animals around us making sure to not scare them off and it was going great untill a dark troll runs into the clearing with a roar causing students to back up but it stops and sniff the air. It suddenly turns to stare into my direction before charging with a roar. I gasp and jump of Amir and slap his hind making him move to the side avoiding the troll but I quickly turn and sprint away hearing the cries of my peers as they see what has happen.

I run through the trees using my height as an advantage, it slows it down but it roars in anger smashing its way through I continue running. As I look back to see where the troll is behind me I fail to notice the cliff in front of me and fall off into the rushing river below. I involuntary gasp swallowing water feeling the coldness surround me I quickly make my way to the surface where I gasp for air and struggle to stay up, I was doing fine untill I crash into a rock it knocks the air out of me and I struggle to swim even more.

Soon I couldn't stay above the water and I black out.

Delun(pov)

I stay frozen in my spot as I witness what my friend did she saved her cousin and ran off leading the beast away from us. All I can hear are the distance cries of the students I am in a state of shock as I see the only other who has genuinely cared for me besides my mother run away with her life on the line. In the forbidden city you can't trust anyone so easliy before getting stabbed in the back, I alway had my garud up but she was the first person my age to gain my respect, soon as the years passed she graduly broke down my walls  she became a very important person in my life. I love her and wanted to make her my queen but as soon as i found out about her fiance I decied to keep quite, I rather be by her side as a brother to her then ruin the thing we have.

I am quickly brought of my shock as Felix starts to bark out orders. "Headmaster get the garuds here and make sure there ready to capture that thing, Student cousnel your with me we are going to follow the trail and see what we can find" Felix said at that I get off my horse and fly ahead on my sowrd. The trail goes on for a while but it seems she manged to slow it down with the trees it continues untill I see the cliff with the raging river below. I land and quickly look around the area, I'm luckly and mange to find samll foot prints that can only belong to Adelia but it shows she fell of the cliff.

As I come to that conlusion everyone else arrives "Delun whats wrong" Sandra asked from the horse "from the prints she fell off the cliff" I say they gasp "Felix go find the gaurds and have some search the area I'll have a head start since I'm the only one that can search from the sky" I say Felix looks serious and nods at me before galloping away on his horse.

I quickly take off and fly off following the river hopping to see something as I fly. I cant see a trace of her. Untill I decide to get closer to the river and search the bank of the river, and I do find something two potion bottles with liquid still inside. I rush back to the others with my mind worried about where my friend is.

Batman(Bruce Wayne) (POV)

It was a normal day untill witch boy started to cause havoc.

So I quickly make my way to the bad side of Gotham meeting meeting both Zatara and Zatanna.

"Whats going on" I ask Zatara as he looks at the magic witch boy is releasing.

"I'm not to sure with the random magic about its blocking what he's doing" just as he said that it clears because of a big blast.