Chapter 16

Adelia(pov)

It's been a month since I have arrived here to the Amarillys and its been the best time I've had since mothers passing yes I have gone visit her gave there were times I would spend hours just talking to her and telling her all that has happened, also I've been coddled by my aunts and its nice even if a bit much sometimes. During the month I have been training with Atticus and my other cousins and I must say I'm quite good I'm already with the advanced I plan to master every fighting style I can even if I have to travel in the shortest amount of time I can so I have to ask uncle Kairo.

I sigh as I wipe my sweat of with a towel as I laze around with my cousins "hey Adelia how you holding up" my cousin Michel asked he the oldest put of everyone and he's so nice "oh I'm fine but can you carry me to Uncle Kairo I need to ask him something" I say pouting at him he smiles at me and picks me up heading to Uncle Kairo's office. Once there he sets me down and leave and I enter without knocking knowing Uncle wont mind "oh Adelia what's the matter my dear" he asked looking up from paper work.

"Uncle I know this might sound a bit wild but I want to learn many different fighting techniques so can I pleas go train in 'Long Diguo'(The Dragon Empire) I promise to visit" I say looking at him with puppy eyes he sighs "I don't know Adelia" he says "pleas Uncle this is my chance to explore my new found passion also just because I'm going to a new place doesn't mean I wont come back also I might have perfected a portal spell that can help me travel from place to place" I say pleading.

"Oh fine but how about while your there you help me conduct business" he says I smile and nod. After we discussed the preparation he says I'll be staying with a friend of his there and he'll help me untill I can do it my self. I nod sigh I depart in two weeks hopefully all goes well.

*Time Skip*

During the two weeks I found out Atticus will be going with me, and I made the portal in Uncle's office so all I have to do is connect it to where I'll be staying and done with that in thought I go to sleep.

I wake up the next morning and get dressed and head down stairs where we eat untill its time to depart. When we finished we say our good byes and go to the ship that will take us there, Uncle also made sure that Atticus and I had a room together.

*Time Skip*

As we get off the boat we are met with Chao Cheng the person we will stay with "hello and welcome how was your journey" he asked "oh it was fine mr.cheng" I say "good good now lets head to my house were you will meet my wife" he says and leads us to a carriage.

The ride was peaceful and the scenery was lovely. Soon we arrive at the compound. We met Mrs.Cheng and she was really nice, once the introduction was done they gave us a tour of the house and town and I must say it's beautiful. We eat dinner and retired for the night.

*Morning*

The morning was a little eventful with some maids trying to dress me into some kimono, but I managed to get them to me wear my training clothes which consisted of some mid thigh shorts and a white short sleeve shirt with  sleeves.

After breakfast we are taken to another place which I think is near the place wow anyway we enter and are introduced to our teacher he is a nice man in his youth. He is nice but strict because we started training right after introducing it was tough but fun.

*Time skip one month*

Atticus and I have only been here a month and we've learned so much and moved up a few ranks. Our master was impressed and made our training harder. I also told him about my fan and he found me another teacher so I can improve more then I already have with it all in all.

Today Atticus and I were taking a break from training and we were relaxing under tree untill we were rudely interrupted by this loud self centered voice "hey girl why don't you give up training and go back where you came from and take your dog with you, you know girls shouldn't be aloud to train" he says and I was about to say nothing untill he insulted Atticus and was being sexist "how dare you insult my friend and then insult me what right do you have to say such words to me just because you're a boy doesn't mean that I a girl cant beat you in a fight" I say back with a glare.

The boy looks at me with disgust in his eyes he then starts to walk to me with his lackeys so I go to meet him half way with Atticus, but we are stoped by our master "enough of this if you wish to fight so be but it will be held in the ring let us go to your teacher" master says we follow.

After we found him they spoke and lead us to a ring I look around and see people have gathered and are gossiping "the rules are simple if you are knocked out the ring, or forfeit you lose now. Start" yells our masters the boy comes at me with a fury of hits that I easily dodge or block.

It was then when I trip him and he falls on his ass "did you have a nice trip"  I say everyone laughs and he turned bright red with rage and embarrassment he gets up and attacked again in which I just dodge or block untill I see a glint in his hand.

It was then I take out my fan and block the attack of the dagger he had. My master was about to intervene when I shake my head no and let the knifes out that sprout from the top taking everyone from surprise

"My you have to fight dirty just to beat me well I'll show you that a girl can be just as good as any man" I say and attack him so fast he can barely keep up I puch, kick and rip his clothes untill I get bored and kick him out the ring that he fly...

"My you have to fight dirty just to beat me well I'll show you that a girl can be just as good as any man" I say and attack him so fast he can barely keep up I puch, kick and rip his clothes untill I get bored and kick him out the ring that he flys a little "the winner is Adelia" my master says and everyone cheers.

I walk up to the boy as he stands up "I believe you owe my friend and I an apology" I stay with my hands on my hips he looks at me and was gonna say something untill he sees my glare and flinches. He looks away and mumbles something "I sorry but I cant hear you" I tell him "I'm sorry" I shake my head with a small smile "stand up straight and look me in the eye then tell me" I tell the boy he looked stunned before doing what he was told "I'm sorry for what I said" the boy says and bows I nod say it's alright and walk off with Atticus and my master

Delun(pov)

I watch the fight and see how the girl won the fight so easily against the boy who clearly stood no chance against her. Hmmm for being from some where else she has picked up the techniques quite fast along with her friend. I think as I walk back to carriage.