Chapter 26

Ciel(pov)

"Young master we've arrived" Sebastian said and I look out the window we are just about to enter the property. I wake Adelia who fell asleep half an hour ago.

"Adelia wake up we're here" I tell her shaking her she blinks her eyes before she yawns "dear me I feel asleep" she said before taking out a small compact mirror to freshen up her appearance. All she does is fix some hair back into place.

She closed it before looking at me "so anything I need to worry about" she asked I nod "yes be careful of the servants especially the butler he is like Sebastian, a demon also be cautious around Alois he has a hard time keeping his emotions in check" I explain.

She nods "alright now lets go and be fabulous at we are doing" she said I smile and shake my head, we quickly go inside where we blend into the crowd and converse with other nobles it isn't long before Alois appears.

"Hello everyone and thank you for coming I hope you have a grand time enjoy yourselves!!" He said before music started "well he certainly looks very happy" Adelia said before drinking punch.

*Sigh* "well how about we join the dancing crowd and see if we can hear anything that will help you" Adelia suggested I nod agreeing with her and we make our way to the dance floor.

We quickly go with the flow and dance as we dance I listen closely to the conversion around me.

"My who is that dancing with Earl Phantomhive" "my where did you get that darling necklace" "oh I got this at **********, they also have much more than this they also have some good slaves and rare goods" I hear.

This is perfect now I have a lead I'll have Sebastian look into it tomorrow. With this last thought I lead Adelia off the dance floor into a unoccupied chair "my those women don't know how to whisper" Adelia said as she fans herself I nod just then a noble comes up to me "Hello Earl Phantomhive how are you this fine evening I was hoping we can have a chat" the noble said I look to my cousin who gives me a nod. I nod back before walking off with the random noble.

Adelia(pov)

I watch as Ciel walks off to do business I continue to fan myself as women look me up and down trying to find a flaw so they can insult or humiliate me but to bad they wont find one.

It's not my fault they can't be happy about them selfs I was lost in thought so I didn't notice the person who sat next to me.

"My what has such a beautiful lady as yourself so occupied" the voice said I look to my left and and see blonde hair and blue eyes "ah its nothing Earl Trancy just admiring at how lovely this ball is" I lie smoothly he smiles.

"Very well than may I have this dance" he asked dam I don't want to but I rather he's happy then throwing a tantrum "I would be delighted" I say grabbing his hand.

He leads me to the center of the room but what happens next surprised me, I thought we were gonna ball room dance instead we tango. Good thing I took dancing as a hobby as a kid. He looks absolutely delighted tho and changed the pace to be faster but I still match his pace.

As we continue dancing I see Ciel who looks absolutely shocked at what he is seeing. The dance finished quickly and I bow before trying to run off.

Alas that was in vain as the boy grabs my wrist, I sigh mentally before I face him with a smile. "My where are you off to in such a hurry" he said I cry inside my mind before trying to come up with an excuse but I'm saved as Ciel comes to my rescue.

"She would be trying to come to me it is quite late and so we are going home Earl Trancy" Ciel said grabbing my hand and gently tugging me to his side I look at Earl Trancy and see the anger in his eyes but keeps a clam face "ah of course sorry for holding her up its just she's quite the dancer well I hope you make it back safe good night" Earl Trancy said before walking off.