Chapter 4

Felix(pov)

I was in the palace in the garden with my mother when I suddenly had to the urge to sing a song "mother why do I fell the need to sing my magic is creating a beautiful melody and there are lyrics in my head" I ask her and she looks surprised for a moment before a smile graced her lips "my dear child  just listen to your magic and let it flow and don't force it just go along with it.

After I finished singing my mother has a wide smile and I hear clapping I turn to see my father "what a wonderful song my boy what caused you sing it"my father asks I blush and look to the side "umm I was thinking about my fiance Adelia when ever we get together for a play date we always have such a grand time its refreshing" I tell father "ohohoh my dear boy you remind me of your mother and I when we meet for the first time it was the moment I saw her and looked into her eyes I knew in that moment she was the one for me" father said and he looked happy "oh dear that's so sweet of you to say" mother says as she hides behind her fan. It was then that father walked closer to mother "my beautiful wife do not hide your lovely face" father says as he moves mothers fan to the side. I leave quickly not wanting to see anything that's going on.

I sigh once in my room and ask one of the maids to bring me what's left of Adelia's pudding the only reason I don't like the chefs is because whenever I eat ade's pudding I get a warm feeling and I feel content. Which is why Im always asking her to making me some before I leave.*sigh* I wonder what Adelia is doing right now.

Adelia(pov)

I'm in the garden bored seeing as I already know everything. *sigh* I think back to my life and how right now I would have been thinking ways of getting the prince to notice me, wait if I remember correctly I have a cousin named Ceil who lives in a different world he's related to me because his father is my uncle he is also older by a few months. I remember we used to be close but we haven't seen them in a while. The first thing I'ma do when I leave my father and find my mother's family is to go see Ceil and reconnect with him but for now I'ma enjoy my life.