Chapter 28

Adelia(pov)

Its been a week since Delun arrived here at the school and its been pretty well expect it seems like he picked up the boys bad habit and barging into my dorm during the day tho at least he polite about it. I thought as I was in my bed reading a book untill I get this feeling so I get up and head to my kitchen as see three thieves "and what is going on here if I may ask" I sais with a shadow over my eyes and a smile.

They gasp as they are caught and hid the things behind there backs "o-oh its nothing" Aalim stuttered out the others nod "uh huh sure I told you to stop doing this you can get them in a little while now put them back" I tell them hands on my hips they pout but nod and walk out the dorm with no prize in hand. I shake my head before I decided to send a letter to my cousin Ciel.

Dear Ciel,

How are you cousin it has been a while since I have last heard from you, how are you. I have been well my good friend from across the sea has enrolled into my school so now things will be more fun around here. I am also excited for what's to come this coming week, we are going to travel into the woods and camp there for the whole week starting tomorrow and the following we are going to observe the young wizards and witches in training. I can not wait I'll make sure to tell you all about it when its over.

with love
Adelia

With that I fold and seal it before placing it in the box I watch it disappear. I get up an put the sweets in a basket and take my time going to the student Council room.

As I make my walk to the room I am stoped by students wanting to talk and I do so with a smile.

I was having a lovely conversation before I hear gasps and screams "somebody stop them" "someone get a counsel member". "Excuse me it looks like I'm needed" I say the the young ladies they nod but follow as I walking to the sounds of grunts.

I quickly make it there and see two young nobles fist fighting "back off she's mine" one said "no you dont deserve her she mine" the other said I survey the area and see Irene who appears to look frightened but I can tell she feels smug from that look in her eyes.

I ignore her and put my attention back to the boys who are charging at each other once more but I use my speed and quickly get in the middle of them stick my hands out and stop them like it was nothing.

They gasp as they see me looking at them with a disapproving stare "Crown princess" they gasp out as I let go of them.

"What is the meaning of such a silly fight" I start they look nerves "you are both young noble men and should at least use the manners you were taught, right now you are disturbing the people around you" I say as they now stand in front of me head down in shame.

"Now I would like to know what was the cause of this fight" I say "w-we were fighting because we have gotten jealous at each other" one said the other followed "the person we fought about was lady Irene"

"Lady Irene please step forward" I tell her she gasp and backs away to escape but is blocked by the young nobles

Seeing as she had no choice she comes up "now I will start you two young men should be ashamed of yourselves" I start causing people to gasp "you two have fiance's who I had the pleasure of meeting they are lovely smart girls and your disrespecting them by chasing another female, have you no guilt for shamelessly disrespecting them like that" I tell the boys who look down hands fisted at the tongue lashing I am giving them.

I turn to Irene who flinches "you might be my sister Irene but to think this all happened because of you I dont know what to think I'm disappointed in you and your actions" knowing as I say this her reputation crumbles a little.