#25 Not a date

(Warning: Harsh Language, smut. This chapter will mostly be smut, I haven't written any elaborate smut and you can give me suggestions on how to improve! I'll be glad :D)

Bakugou's point of view:

We were sitting in the common room, it was around ten and almost everyone had gone to bed. I looked at Todoroki who was sitting near my leg, I was on the couch. "Oi-!" i said as I was playing with his hair, he looked up at me. "Fuck me." There was an instant smirk on his face. He carried me to his room and kicked the door open. I freed myself from his strong hold and pulled him on the bed with me. Our bodies clapped together on the bed. He was on me. 

I forced myself on him and pushed him down sitting on top of him. He was smiling. I separated his legs and got in between them placing a small peck on his neck before licking it.I could feel him shiver against me. I held his hands above his head and he pretended that he was trying to free himself. I continued to lick his neck before placing small bites and sucking it. I caressed his neck to show him where I am going to start before pecking it; he shivered as I kept making signs with my tongue before sucking on to it determined to leave a mark. His sweet spot, I smirked as I continued to mark down to his collarbone. Now the struggle was real. He was biting his lips.  Then I went up to his jaw and bit his bottom lip before letting go of his hand. 

I pinned him against the wall and kissed on his nipples and then on the scars, he just softly brushed through my hair. He had goose bumps; I licked all the way from his stomach and then kissed his thighs. He twitched once or twice. He had a tight grip on my hair. I knew how hard he was trying to resist himself from whining. His grip grew tighter. I kissed his spot near his inner thigh, it got him all whiny, his hands hovered here and there. "You-" I took him in mouth, I entangled our fingers and kept going, he was on the bed now, our legs entangled, his head tilted down the edge of the bed, me resting my whole body weight on my elbows. He melted into a moaning mess. "F-fuck, B-bakugou.." I placed small bites only to hear his groans, my speed made his fingers hold mine tighter. "Stop~" His recklessness escaping his lips, he tried to pull me out but I stayed giving him a final blow, his body moved with a bolt before my mouth was filled. I tried to swallow all of it but a little dripped off my lips as he rubbed them off with his fingers. 

The second I let go of him, he took the complete opportunity and overpowered, pushing me below him. He was leaned onto me, and kissed my lips again; this time gave me a small touch of security before pulling my chin up forcing me to look at him, "May I?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips to lock with mine, he gave me soft touches when I mumbled, "You may." giving him full access to me.

He kept doing something without a pause so as to keep me turned on, or that is what I thought. He never disappointed me. That's what i liked about him. And what else? His whiny look, when his eye would be crying out of desperation for me.

He slipped his hands through my tee and slid it open. He stared at me with his legs, each beside my waist. He drove his chin upwards brushing my stomach and giving my length a hard rub before moving up to my collar bones. He always marked me there, not too high for everyone to notice and not too deep for anyone to not. He bit without a warning, directly on skin, I felt his teeth and the wetness of his lips, and they were soft and cold, a contradictory combination. He placed his lips strategically wanting to make a series of marks like a chain. I was obliged to let out a muffled moan. He immediately covered my mouth with his palm and his thumb above my nose so as not to block my breathing.

I was hard, when he finally decided to give the chest the hinge of pleasure. He caressed my scars and licked my nipples causing me to shiver. He slowly and firmly went down kissing every part of my abdomen, my torso and loosened the belt before pulling it off. He was right there, I could feel it. He didn't let me think before taking it in his hand, I hissed. He held me tight enough for forcing me to give in but still giving me my space. His hands slowly started to move when his lips hovered around my neck to shoulder and my face. "Fuck..." He went up and down, my body moving on his orders. He placed his lips on mine again preventing me from giving loud moans. I felt the warmth of his mouth running through my veins, his tongue wrapped around my body. It was soft.I couldn't stop myself from the feeling but his tongue gave me shivers while his hands gave me trembles. I was so damn hard. I felt like a vulnerable being that could never get enough of him. "Right there, yeah. Fuck..." he kept moving his hand in different ways, I kept asking for more.