#17 What Happened?!

(Warning: Harsh Language

Important note, this is happening in an alternate universe and scenarios from the main story has been changed to help the plot)

Todoroki's point of view:

It's been a while Bakugou and I started dating, quite long I feel. It's going really amazing, that's what is scaring me. It's going too good. We got Kaminari and Shinso together, it was really sweet. Shinso stayed up all night to see to whose pillow Kaminari goes to keep a note and when he came to his, he pulled him by the arm and kissed him. I softly smiled to myself as I looked over my shoulder. "EY! Half n' half, c'mon let's go" he said as we decided to go out shopping because he wanted to redecorate my wardrobe. Not to mention, we had switched to dorm system now, after the training camp. 

I stood up as we started heading towards the place licking our ice-cream. "Yours doesn't even melt" I grinned as I finished mine, "Advantages" We were walking close that day, the surroundings didn't feel appropriate, it had a bad aura, like something's about to go wrong, I looked at him, he didn't seem to be bother, either it's only or it's his 'I'll deal with whatever happens' attitude, I'm definitely  not willing to go through another one at the moment, I hope we are allowed to use our quirks for self defense if we are attacked. I didn't know what was actually wrong but I dropped a message in the group as, 'Bakugou and I are out shopping, will be back by five in the afternoon, won't be late.'  At least that would help. It was followed by thumbs ups and 'enjoy' texts, 'enjoy' with many 'y's.

It wasn't long, we were getting jeans then, he is exceptionally picky, the surroundings got filled with gas, "I knew it" I muttered pulling Bakugou closer as I got inside the trial room and looked around for what was happening, "WHAT THE-" I pressed my palm against his mouth, "Let's keep our voices down, won't be surprising if they're after any of us though" He gritted his teeth.

I stood up as something broke through the door, fuck. There was...no one? We both stood up and looked outside, it was ruined, there was a complete different scene, and screams. We both rushed out, to escape, because we didn't know who to fight. It was an empty journey till we got to the centre place, everything had gone dark, I grabbed Bakugou's hand, he held mine tight. They were attacking without showing themselves, so what can there motive be? Mass destruction? I pulled out my phone but it wasn't working, it was dead. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY WANT?" He was getting impatient, that's what they want, that someone gets impatient and acts in a way they want us to. Clever. But why the darkness? What kind of quirk do they have? Suddenly something powerful came at us, like three big swords attached, one to go between us and the other to go through us. But our reflexes made it miss us by one centimetre. We stood back up then and there, Bakugou punched his hands together maybe to send an explosion while another weird knife set came at us, I instantly build up an ice wall up, it's not happening this way, they were separating us from others and each other, all I could see around was ruins, there were attacks happening now. 

The whole started to meddle, everything was foggy, "Bakugou-!" I reached out to hold his hand while the whole thing dissolved and got changed into a maze. FUCK IT, We were separated. We HAVE to keep our eyes open, and running wasn't option, we will get caught in these unknown villain's clutches, so I did what I expected Bakugou to do as well. I broke through the walls, I couldn't be hiding here, it should be a head to head battle, jumping right into it. I broke the first wall with the ice and blew my fire to make sure no one else was near as I broke through the second door, this is going to take forever. I raised a huge wall of ice and ran up it to get a clear view of everything, it broke through the front surface as I saw a burst, I jumped down to it as something hit me, I fell a whole distance away and stood back up. 

"Bakugou?" He was standing in front of me, I ran towards him as he pulled me up by my hand and pounding me down getting on top of me pointing his gun at me. THIS ISN'T HIM, HE WOULD ATTACK WITH HIS EXPLOSIONS AND NOT UNLESS HE WAS MANIPULATED, DEFINITELY NOT EASILY. I froze his arm and got up blowing the fire at his face. Okay I can't lose focus. I saw him, he was there. One of them, or is it one? But they have someone who can change their appearance but not copy the quirk, thank Goodness.

I ran towards the only exit I could see, building up the ice walls beside me to not get caught up anywhere. There was a heavy sharp object which broke through one of the walls. FUCK IT'S WAY TOO HUGE, I had no option but to face it, I attacked with my ice and froze it's weirdly fucked up weapon and jumped up on it blowing up its face with fire then jumping over to the other side. These villains weren't difficult to defeat, they were obstacles. I heard a scream, "DIE!" Yes, found him. I rushed towards him. There was another transformation guy there, flexible than before, it was as Midoriya then, I attacked with the ice, it...disappeared. There was an explosion sent my way as I dodged, it was Bakugou, or was it Bakugou? "Midoriya is beautiful" I yelled as he ran towards me, "THOUGHT YOU HAD A THING FOR HIM" 

"You aren't Bakugou" I said burning it up, but...it disappeared again. I was lost again, "TODOROKI-!" I heard a weird scream as I turned, there was another me, Bakugou could see it but not me, he was pointing towards him but... wasn't firing. I ran up with my ice to blow it up from behind, "BAKUGOU THAT'S NOT ME, ATTAC-" The warp appeared, it was dissolving Bakugou, there was knife across both of his hand, I jumped to hold his palm, I got hold of him but he pushed me, "r-run i-idiot-" he said as the gate disappeared.

"B-bakugou?" I stared at the blank space as the all the other stuff disappeared, I was standing in middle the shop area, there was nothing ruined, was it all a fucking illusion? WHAT HAPPENED?!

(ThAT WILL BE THE SEVENTEENTH CHAPTER, I'm sorry for the late updates, I'll update the next asap as it's in a suspense state right now, stay safe and see you! <3 -sydREnzo)