#1 Where it all started

(I will start from where Bakugou started to first like Todoroki without wasting much times in previous descriptions. Warning, harsh language.) 

Third Person point of view:

Bakugou sat on his chair in front of Midoriya. Kirishima and Kaminari were with him, Kaminari on the bench and Kirishima standing. He was pissed about how his hair would stay like the hero had made it during the internship even if he washed it. Kirishima and Kaminari's wasn't very different than his own when he first saw it. He could very well recall his reacion as he saw himself in the mirror, it was something like 'WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!' 

"It looks good on you though" Kirishima commented, "SHUT UP, WEIRD HAIR!" He retorted and stood up, "I WILL KILL Y'ALL" He was already very much irritated about it, as he yelled, his hair went back to it's original state, much to the two other boy's excitement. 

They were his friends, Kirishima wouldn't let him go and say the otherwise, on a very good day, Kirishima was even his best friend. The red haired guy would even call him 'Bakubro' one thing he wouldn't tell the other was that, even he had his number saved as 'Kiribro' much to his own surprise. But he was too busy to change it back.

He didn't notice in between all this when someone had walked in, "Excuse me-" A voice cut through as he asked for space to go to his seat. Bakugou looked up to find Todoroki Shoto standing, he swiftly looked at Bakugou, his hair had settled down to what the Hero had combed for him. Bakugou of course expected something like the previous reactions, but Todoroki said with a straight face, "That looks good" and walked towards his seat. 

He couldn't say anything back to that, he gritted his teeth and sat back, his inside thoughts were going 'what the fuck, say something back, say SHUT UP HALF N' HALF, SAY ANYTHING, DIE! No wait, WHAT THE FU-' the wild thoughts were interrupted with Kaminari and Kirishima's giggles, "WHAT ARE YOU GIGGLING ABOUT?" He said pulling the other's hair down as Sero joined them from behind, "And he we thought Todoroki was dense but here the boy himself is unaware it seems"Bakugou though couldn't figure out what was going on.

On the other hand, Midoriya went up to Todoroki as he took his seat, "Todoroki-kun, are you excited about the upcoming camp?" Tenya and Uraraka joined them in no time, they were all busy talking about the camp which they were being taken to the next week  by the school. Mina pushed inside and greeted them, "You all are going right? I am so excited!" Uraraka nodded, "I have started my packing, do you think there is some hidden intention behind the camp?" Iida presented his points on what he thinks it will be about, "I think it will test our abilities of staying and maybe even fighting in an unknown place. Survival skills and observation skills" The light went across his specs. 

"Is Todoroki going?" Mina asked, making sure the boys sitting a little away could hear him, our little boy Shoto replied casually, "Yes I am, Midoriya said it will be fun and I agree with class rep." Knowing very well what to do next, and according to the Bakusquad's (other than Bakugou) plan, they would play with the blasty boy unless he finds out himself what's going on. "Well... Todorki and Midoriya are really good friends right? Seems like he even convinced him to the camp" Sero commented. 

Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero had a mission, each of them had their particular jobs. Mina would do the bare minimum and get news on what's going on in the other side, Sero would provoke by passing comments, Kaminari would flirt with Todoroki when Bakugou would be near and Kirishima... he would make sure no one gets killed or exploded by our 'KING EXPLOSION MURDER!' Mina and Sero had started with their jobs, and Todoroki himself added the spice today. What made Kirishima and Kaminari actually draw the conclusion that Bakugou liked Todoroki was... well the stares. They often caught him staring at him during practice or while he was presenting something in class or in the cafeteria. Even when Bakugou knew Todoroki was watching, he would be careful with his words and give some extra flashy effects to his already flashy work. They also realized that Todoroki was too dense to not notice. Bakugou wouldn't scream at him and just walk off during times when he would actually blast someone, to them, it was pretty obvious.

Kaminari showed three fingers to his boys indicating he was moving towards the plan 3. He said he would make Bakugou jealous by flirting with Todoroki using his pro playboy flirting skills. During lunch, when Bakugou was sitting right on the opposite to Todoroki, Kaminari walked up blocking the view and sitting in front of him, "Mind if I have my lunch here?" He asked with a smile. "No of course not! Join us!" Mentioned Midoriya as others agreed. "Wow, the perfume is really nice Todoroki" he smirked. "Thank you, I got it from the market and I like it too, if you want I can take you there and you can get one too" He said and continued eating. Now points were made, he was more than half sure that Todoroki was faaar from noticing that he was flirting but now if he hangs out with him, guess who's going to have a very unpleasant reaction?

"WHAT THE FUCK PIKACHU, PERFUME?! WITH HALF N' HALF?" Bakugou's expression wasn't hard to read. 'It's working then' was the sentence going around their minds. "He asked me himself" Kaminari added salt to the wound, "WHATEVER" Blasty boy exclaimed and walked away. Kirishima walked up to him, placing one arm on his shoulder, "Bakubro-" 

"WHAT?" Kirishima grinned, "Let's hang out together today, not study, just go get some food?" Bakugou said nothing and nodded making a 'I-don't-care-but-I-won't-admit-but-I-want-to-sure' face. That would be his final strike. Making him confess to his friends that he likes Todoroki wasn't even the goal, he needed to realize himself that he did, right?!

(And that would be the first chapter, the second one is kind of a continuation and I really hope you like it! I want to know your opinions ^^ anyways, see y'all! -sydREnzo)