#24 Training and after it

(Warning: Harsh Language, smut. I will not elaborate on the scene, but I will give a brief idea on what's happening. It'll be very short and if you're uncomfortable, you can skip it.)

Todoroki's point of view:

It's been two year, from our first year to  our third year, things have changed, and it's comfortable in the different surroundings. It's not bad, that's understandable. And we all have developed in these two years. We have grown to be more of a family, Midoriya and Iida are my best friends, also Uraraka and Tsu. Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari and Ashido and I are close too. Tokoyami and I hang out sometimes, he is very cool to talk to. Satou, Sero and I cook together sometimes, Kirishima and I have the best movie nights. Ashido and I have dance sessions. Iida, Midoriya and I are always together. We go out and have fun every weekend, it's like that day even Iida doesn't mind but break small rules, not serious stuff. Like that day, we caught a few villains or rather robbers, it was a gang, they were running after robbing a jewelry shop. 

Bakugou, of course,. things have been smooth. No feelings worked well for us. We don't do anything in public, like we don't even talk. When we first started dating, it took time for us to be comfortable, to start affection and everything, but then we got very casual. After that, this was very smooth. There hasn't been any troubles, anything works for us. Not to lie, he is the best I had, and we don't think of these stuff being returned. No hopes, no expectations, if he's frustrated or annoyed, he'd go extra rough, if I had something to do with my old man and if I had a rough day, I'd go extra rough, but good for me, Bakugou liked it rough. 

I got to see the part of Bakugou which others probably think doesn't exist. He gets all whiny and squirming when I tease his spots or hit on a few sensitive nerves which drive him absolutely crazy. His groans are loud and hoarse but soon he melts into a moaning mess after the I deal with his spots. I also make sure not to mark him anywhere visible cause a bug bite excuse is very easily caught. But after the sex when he cuddles closer, he looks sleepy and innocent, when those red eyes aren't a pool of blood but a shining bright star, and his face isn't the one that screams, 'I AM THE BEST' but a soft boy. He is different than he comes off to be, and he has changed through experiences through the years.

Between classes, training, extra training and times with other people, we spend the time together, which often leads to us having to wake up before anyone else does and sneak in our dorms cause we end up staying over quite many a times. We didn't mind the place we do it in unless and until it's not in public.

"We will be having another strategic battle, I will select two students and they select two more and create two teams with ten in each. The order they have been chosen in, they will fight the opponent. It's a teamwork yet not." Mr Aizawa announced, "All Might is going to be here and see things do not go out of hand, yes Bakugou, yes Midoriya." i could see him smirk as a small smirk came onto my face as I poked Midoriya, "You two, Todoroki." I straighten up, "Yes sir!"

All Might and Aizawa chose one students each, All might said, "Young Shoji, come forward." Mr Aizawa simply called, "Kirishima" and they went to watch as they started to choose. This was surprising that throughout the years, Bakuguo and I were never in the same team until together, I could see him smirking, let's see how it is to work with blasty eh? The division was as expected, strange but as they call it, cool. Shoji, Iida, Kaminari, Shinso, Yaoyorozu, Oijiro, Tokoyami, Tsu, Bakugou and me on team one, Kirishima, Midoriya, Uraraka, Jirou, Koda, Satou, Sero, Ashido, Hagakure and Aoyama. Our team seemed pretty cool. The challenge was to pin the opponent to the ground. 

"Three...two...one, start!!!" Mr Present Mic announced, both the team rushed towards each other, Kirishima came directly at Bakugou, that was the trick, Iida jumped on him as he came with his extreme speed, "PINNED!" He announced, "WHAT THE HECK IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A DAMN SECOND." Bakugou smirked, "Strategy my dude." He said as we got out of there, "Kirishima down, Midoriya next and then Ashido." 

We ran as a tape came towards us, I  let myself be captured, as he came to pin me down, Bakugou blasted and we pinned him down, "Pinned." We heard from somewhere far, "Midoriya and Uraraka pinned." We figured it was Shinso and Kaminari. We were playing strategically, and we were getting them. It wasn't breaking rules but it was evil. We kept hearing from other places, "Jirou pinned." and "Ojiro pinned." 

After a solid thirty minutes, it was Bakugou, Shinso and me from us and Ashido and Aoyama from the other team. The others were cheering, "ASHIDO, HAGAKURE, GET THEM!!" Kirishima and Midoriya were cheering, "GET THEM SHINSO" Kaminari said, Iida joined, "GO BAKUGOU, GO TODOROKI!" Yaororozu even made a support banner. 

"What is that sound?" Shinso asked, Bakugou opened his mouth to say something as I covered his mouth with my hand, "What?" Ashido said after realizing instantly how she fell in the trap, I quickly froze the ground and detected where Hagakure was, "THERE YOU GO INVISIBLE GIRL" Bakugou caused an explosion as Ashido and pinned Hagakure, "PInned. Damn you guys." Shinso smirked, "Pinned, pinky." We all looked at our team as our team cheered. "Good work children, that was a good strategy Young Todoroki, young Bakugou. Great last move, Young Shinso. GREAT JOB EVERYONE, THAT WAS VERY GOOD YOUNG JIROU-" he continued giving everyone compliments. "Class dismissed, go back to your dorms. Good job everyone." Mr Aizawa said. "GREATT JOOOBB, EVERYYBOOOODYYYY!!!" Mr Present Mic said. 

We were all heading to the dorms, as everyone got inside to freshen up and meet for a movie night, I detected the empty hall and pinned Bakugou against the wall, "Pinned." I whispered in his ear. "Not here, Icyhot." He pouted as I opened the door and locked the door and repeated it, "Now?" He held a grin as the gap between our lips were closed, I smiled against his lips, we fought for dominance, I activated my ice quirk tingling with the ice pieces forcing him to give in, "Oh fuck you" I smirked, "More like I'm fucking you." 

I carried him to the bed as our lips connected again as I slid my hands moving my cold fingers on his back. Soon his moans filled the room as I pressed my palm against his mouth. He looked so fucking hot, but cute at the same time, annoyed I didn't let him top but having fun at the same time. This was one of the few times he would let me top without much tries. 

"Beg." I said, much to his extreme annoyance, "JUST DO IT DAMMIT,." I pinned his arms above his head, "Beg." I smirked, "Oh fuck i-" I cut him as I started teasing his sweet spot near his neck. "Fuck Icyhot." I said against his skin, "Be polite or you ain't getting any-" He was already melting in my arms as I teased his spots and marked down his collarbone. "P-please..." And once again the room was filled with moans and groans. And after a long while, we were cuddled  close under the sheets. 

I had to sneak out early in the morning, and very awkwardly found Kaminari on the way to what I guessed he was coming out Shinso's room, "Where you off to, Pikachu?" He smiled as he tried to make up an excuse, "Had a busy night eh?" I grinned, "Morning runs are good though." I made my point and got inside my room.

(I hope you liked it, I did not elaborate on the scene as I said before but if you want, I'll make a different chapter elaborating it, hope you liked it! Thank you for all your love and support! i really appreciate it a lot! Stay safe and see you soon! -sydREnzo)