#37 두 (Two)

'I've not forwarded it before, but I promise I'll never let it go again.'

His heart pounded against his chest, a different heart ache spread all over his chest, his hand traveled across as it got hold of his t-shirt near his chest as it got a tight grip of it, as if trying to hold the heart in which was on the verge of breaking through his ribs and shatter into a million pieces, 'If only...if only I made it a while before, if only I got there I while back...' he was on his knees, for the first time he didn't stop his tears, he didn't store it inside, maybe it become too big, maybe because he didn't ever realize what it would be like to be on the verge of losing someone...forever, the fear, the fear, and the extreme feeling, that he could do anything to go back time and turn it over.

Maybe the last time, he wouldn't have had given him the cold glare, but pulled him into a hug, told him how much he meant to him, how much he loved him, everything, what not he would do to go back, and turn it over, but, that was life, it wasn't possible. But the thought of losing it forever, the thought of never getting to hold him ever again in his arms, it scared him, no, it killed him all of it was killing him, he still felt his hand on his, those warm hands, he didn't care what happened next, he just wanted him out, he wanted him safe, it wasn't love, none of it was fake, it was so pure and true, that it hurt way too much. 

' You could break my heart in two
But when it heals, it beats for you
I know it's forward but it's true.'

His head arched backwards, eyes closed tightly, tears flowing out, fingers trembling, whole body shaking, the pain in his chest, it was a lot more than the wounds and injuries, well it was more of nothing, his vision was blurred, and then black. And this time, he wad falling and then he felt something hard hitting his head. 

He woke up in the hospital bed, bandages covering his body, and machines ans equipments attached to his body, he wasn't in the state to sit up, there was constant pain on the back of his neck, and his body was too weak to sit up, but there was one thought running through his mind, which blocked all the other talks coming from outside, whatever the others said, he didn't care, at all. But he had nothing else to do other than to live in regrets.

Even when he got released from hospital, when he was at home, but from then his emotions had clocked out again, maybe the amount tears he had shed, he had never ever in his entire life, when Midoriya hugged him, or Kirishima, nothing came out, he felt nothing. The only thing stuck in his head, it was regret, love, pain, heart breaking, he couldn't name all of them, the thunderstorm taking place inside him, he couldn't describe it.

'I wanna hold you when I'm not supposed to
When I'm lying close to someone else
You're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it.'

He would sit near his window, stare out into nothing, the day would change into night, the sunrise and the sunset, and one thought which kept pounding against his day, how long has it been? Two days? Or more? It felt like forever already, he...he would lose it, his mind would kill him, everything he wanted to hold onto so tightly, it was leaving him, it was messing him up, just by that one fucking thought, if only he could back, if he could do it all again, he knew he'd go back to him.

'If I could do it all again
I know I'd go back to you
I know I'd go back to you.'

(Hello! I updated twice yes! I hope you guys are enjoying it, and if you are confused, as I said, hold on, I will update fast now, thank you so much for the love and support! <3<3<3 See you soon! Stay safe and take care! -sydREnzo)