#29 Beautiful

(Warning: Harsh Language)

Bakugou's point of view:

"Oi Sho- IcyHot, listen up!" I called as the Canadian flag haired dude turned towards, of course he was holding some food item, he gave me sip which I took with a very unpleasant face but no complains, "What did you need?" He asked, "Well, before the picnic, I sort of have a family thingie like you did, and my parent's want me to get my friends home. I mean I'll be taking Pikachu, Kirishima, that idiot tape and pinky, Deku would be there...so you'd come right?"He looked at me with round eyes for a while before nodding, "Sure I'll be there as you friend." He stressed on 'friend', I mean- He seemed cold.

"Cool, so it's today afternoon, be ready by five?" He nodded again as he walked off to talk to four eyes and I joined Pikachu, or rather I'm being dragged to choose him an outfit for his one year anniversary with brainwashing dude, he's cool, Pikachu is throwing him a surprise party tomorrow, must be good to have a boyfriend and celebrate and stuff, must be. 

*SURPRISE FOR SHINSO GROUPCHAT* (Actually a Bakusquad groupchat)

Kaminari
GUYSSS I'M SO EXCITED!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO-

Kirishima
I'M GETTING THE BALLOONS AND MINA IS GETTING THE CAKE, WE ARE IN THE SHOP!!

Sero
DUUDE THIS SHIT IS FUCKING EXPENSIVE-

Mina
THE FLAVORS ARE SO COOL!! I'M GETTING STUFF WRITTEN, HOPE YOU GOT THE GIFT READY!!

Kaminari
YAS YAS YAS YAS I DIIIIIID!!!!!!

Kirishima
BROOOOOOOOOOO- I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Sero
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Mina
NDJVHAOEVOIBEN

Bakugou
Are we screaming?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEAHHHHHHH!!!

Kirishima
WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Kaminari
Okay, back to work-

Bakugou
I was getting into it.

I sighed as I knocked on Pikachu's door as he opened up with thousands of clothes on his bed. "You're so fucking hopeless" I said as I stood with my hand on my waist, "What does he like the most?" I asked as he pointed at a bunch of stuff, "Well, go with the skinny jeans, denim jacket and that t shirt inside." I said lifting up as his eyes lit up, he jumped up hugging me, that was allowed, "Yeah, yeah, whatever-" I said somehow hugging back, "And I chose what I'm wearing today evening, I'll go with that shirt and proper jeans, Kiri and I are kind of matching, aunty loved the outfit last time." I gritted my teeth, "Yeah whatever, I got the gift box you asked for, Shinso is lucky-" I said as his eyes widened with surprise, "DID YOU JUST COMPLIMENT ME?!" He smiled brightly, "Yeah go away now-" I said walking out of his room. 

Bakugou
What are you wearing?

Todoroki
rn? shorts.

Bakugou
Not what I meant but only shorts?

Todoroki
yeah, your hoodie is lying around.

Bakugou
Were you wearing it?

Todoroki
will.

Bakugou
What do you mean by 'will'?
read 2 seconds ago
DON'T LEAVE ME ON SEEN, WDYM BY WILL?

Todoroki
you'll see ;)

Bakugou
Shoto wtf are you planning?

Todoroki
see you at 5.

Bakugou
Bitch.
read

I roamed about for a while before laying down on my bed, it's been a while I've gone home and been a while Todoroki visited, she must have gotten it already but after he visits today, I hope it's not a fucking mess. While thinking about stuff, I fell asleep, and thanks to my goddamn alarm, I woke up at around four to get ready. I decided on normal casuals, after a while there was a knock at my door and then he walked in, no one did that so I knew who it was, Todoroki fucking Shoto was standing their with his hair settled away from his forehead, my hoodie and a black jeans to go with, holding a smirk. "You had to do that?" He just did an expression locking the door behind. He was holding a box, I raised my eyebrow to ask what it was, "Nothing much-" he said putting it behind him as if trying to hide it.

At around fifteen minutes, we were near my house as I walked in, Kirishima behind me, then PIkachu, Tapy and pinky, Deku and Todoroki behind everyone, they all greeted mom as they sat down. Mom gave Todoroki a warm smile, she didn't notice him before, "Hello Todoroki, how are you? It's been a while..." I could hear them talk, while the other idiots started talking about how the stuff changed than before and grabbing one or two cookies served, "Yes, I- I got this for you-" I realized it must be the box, he got a gift? I turned to see what it was, there was a box of sweets and a fancy glass bowl, what the fuck that looked expensive as fuck. "Oh my God, you didn't have to do that-" Mom said taking the gift box, holding his hand, "No, we...we always take something when we are invited and I felt it would unfair and not gentleman-like if I didn't, thank you for having me over." He said as eh bowed. Mom was holding a fond smile, "Such a well mannered boy you are, aren't you? Well, thank you so much, this looks wonderful." She said before giving me a sharp glance. 

He came and sat beside me, I looked at him with a questioning look, "You didn't tell me-" He cut me off, "Just remembered and got it." The conversation was stopped there, it was cute, but I didn't know why it felt so...I didn't have the proper word for it. Mom engaged them in a conversation, they all started their stories, Deku and Kirishima were talking the most, Mina was all about her stories while Sero usually enjoyed to listen and add spices, Todoroki kept quiet. He was listening and smiled occasionally, "And what about you Todoroki?" She asked, I was lost of track with all the processing, "Nothing really, I usually just hang out, train, draw or listen to music." He said, why did he keep himself so hidden? "That's really good. Okay now are you guys hungry enough for a  light snack?" 

She served with some stuff I never found her cooking before, but not admitting but smelt very good, everyone started their meal, Todoroki was looking at her, "Todoroki and I had prepared this, he really likes it, don't you?" Everyone looked surprised but the food took over the questions, and damn it tasted so good, "Did you add the sauce I got last time?" Todoroki asked as she nodded, "I love it!" He said, my eyes were locked on him, I didn't realise all this while that he was his beautiful.

(That will be the 29th chapter! Hope you liked it! Thank you so much for all the love and support, love y'all! Take care and stay safe! See y'all soon! -sydREnzo)