#18 Rescue pt.1

(Warning: Harsh Language)

Midoriya's point of view:

I looked at the clock, it was already passed thirty minutes passed six, I was sitting in the common room of the dorm, Todoroki had clearly mentioned they won't be late, I thought that meant something, I think he was trying to say that if they are, that might mean they're in some sort of trouble. I don't know if I am overthinking or just thinking the way I should. I felt an arm on my shoulder, I looked up to see Kirishima, I could tell my his face that he was thinking the same things as me. 

We went out for a walk, it was firstly silent, "What should we do, I tried, their phone won't connect" He spoke out, "I don't know if we should inform the authority" I looked up at him, there was concern and worries taking over our faces, "It's...not a big deal right? W-we can go check up in the market area...?" I don't know if what I was suggesting was right but if it was a mass villain attack then it would have had covered the news right? He nodded. I informed Uraraka that I was going out, Sero knew as well, he gave us a warning and worried look, he got an idea... Iida wasn't around, neither was Yao-Momo, we informed two people before we left.

As I reached the area, there was no sign of damage or attack, we both messaged that everything was fine and headed to call Todoroki. But to my surprise, or both of us's surprise, he was nowhere in the area. "I honestly they got too busy in winky-wonky and are late" I giggled at the 'winky-wonky' but can't deny he had a point. "You think s-" I stopped as I saw someone standing near the clock, staring blankly at it, his clothes were like...he went through a close combat, we both looked at each other and headed towards him, "TODOBR-Todoroki...?" Kirishima started off cheerfully but stopped dead as he saw his face, I came front looking up at him, "Wh-what's wrong...? Where's...Kacchan?" I said as I noticed Kacchan wasn't anywhere near. Were my assumptions correct? I SHOULD NOT BE NEGATIVE, "T-Todoroki, speak up my dude, where's Bakugou? Why do you look like you were stabbed right in the heart?" He shook Todoroki. But, Todoroki stayed quiet, he wasn't moving, wasn't speaking, his eyes had gone dark. Something bad happened.

In no while, he looked up at us, his sight like needles, sharp and bold, but dark, then his legs were shaking, he fell on his knees and...lost consciousness. "TODOROKI!" Kirishima got near, "Todoroki, heyy-!!" I held him. We both nodded and Kirishima carried him back to the dorms. As we were reaching, Sero and  Yao-Momo noticed us as they came running, soon followed by everyone, we took him to his room as Kirishima and I cleaned him up and changed his rugged clothes in an appropriate way of course, Yao-Momo came in later with water, it took a while for him to gain back his senses, he looked weak. He jumped up of his bed and then stopped, looking around, he was trembling as his head hung low.

Kirishima looked at all of us, I nodded and left followed by everyone, I don't know what happened next, Kirishima came out after a while, his face holding a frown, "He won't speak...but he is clearly shook, all I could manage to know was that there was a villain attack...and...you know what happened..." he went to his room without further explanation. I followed him to his room, I got it, something had happened, and Kacchan...was kidnapped. If that's how I should put it, and I didn't know how to act in that situation, seeing Todoroki so taken aback, I need to know what's happening first before acting upon it. Kirishima's glare was like strong radiations, "He won't speak, he clearly is in no condition to meddle with, but I'm scared about what actually happened, Bakugou got taken away, we need to inform the authorities or should we act upon, what if we get expelled, what ACTUALLY HAPPENED THAT TODOROKI GOT SHUT DOWN LIKE A DOLL?!" He yelled as he sat down leaning against the wall with his head in his arms. I was standing there, my fists clenched.

It was getting dark, we hadn't spoken, clearly we were thinking, we all were, we forgot about dinner, Kirishima and I were sitting on his bed, my knees close to my chest, it was around nine thirty when someone knocked at the door, I opened up to see Todoroki, a very serious Todoroki, he walked in and closed the door behind him, "I don't have much time." he made his statement, he said out what we were thinking, "No one knows yet, and no one will if we act upon it. I can't sit and do nothing and making this news public will have an effect we all have an idea of. So it's now or never." He still wasn't looking at us. I looked at Kirishima, he nodded. We knew what we were about to do, how risky it was and hence we didn't want anyone else to know or get into it. But it didn't happen that way, as we were about to leave, sneak out of the window, Iida, Yao-Momo and Kaminari blocked the way. They had figured out, Iida and Yao-Momo had figured out the situation and also that we would get impatient, and Kaminari overheard and wouldn't let go.

It was a silent talk, our eyes conversation, but it ended in six of us sitting in the metro, Todoroki explained what had happened, he said it as blankly as he could, like a video game. Iida looked that he was completely against it, but something didn't let him stop, something which happened in the conversation between our eyes. The plan was simple, we would get to the place, create a distraction while the others free Kacchan and run and the distract-ers would follow, without showing our faces, we won't fight, that's not against the rules. We all nodded and got off the metro.

(HAHAHAH here's chapter eighteen and I'll update nineteen today itself, hope you're enjoying! See you -sydREnzo)