#39 네 (Four)

'You fucked me up, but I liked it, because I let you...'

Back to school which didn't seem like it anymore, back to the world, which didn't seem like it, when home is where the heart is but the heart is trapped inside the smell of ointments and medicines, but has no rest, nothing felt welcoming, but those endless staring at a glass window each night till the eyelids can't take it anymore and falling asleep, it was a little while's peace.

Midoriya was there, staring at him with concern, and care, his eyes wouldn't move off, "You..." but his eyes shot up at him shooting a glare like fire, "I FUCKING LOVE HIM MIDORIYA-" He said, his voice wouldn't be clogged by tears, they weren't choked, because he didn't want to stutter while saying this, he never will, "AND I MESSED IT UP, I FUCKED IT UP, AND I CAN'T STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT, CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM, CAN'T GET HIM OFF MY FUCKING MIND." His eyes weren't off him yet, "AND ONLY IF I WASN'T LATE, ONLY IF I HAD MADE IT IN TIME- THEN-" There it was, his voice disappeared again, he turned around, only to be pulled into his hug.

For a while they stayed there only to start trembling in there, then biting his lips trying to stop the tears, "Don't hold back." 

And he didn't, he stayed there, letting it out, and that, having someone, not being judged but letting it out, without being embarrassed, whatever had been going around his mind, he said it all, and that's what you need sometimes, someone who just listens without giving solutions.

The wait was getting unbearable day by day. And he had no idea how long it would be, but it would, he placed his finger on the glass and tapped on it, "You're going to make it, you better do."

(I KNOW IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER, IT'S JUST THE FORMAT I'M FOLLOWING DUE TO THE PLOT, HOPE YOU ARE LIKING IT! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT, SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE, LOVE Y'ALL -sydREnzo)