#38 세 (Three)

'I want to spend the rest of my life with you'

A huge banner hung on top of their heads, 'HAPPY LAST DAY OF BEING A BACHELOR' in gold, he was  in their beach house, swimming pool, with his close friends, the red haired best friend, blonde sparky, the black haired male who got a undercut especially for the this occasion and the pinky who now had long hair. Pretty purple dude was also invited, of course, but would he stop pretending he's annoyed though he was enjoying it? Nah. That's too much effort.

They opened the drinks as they got into a 'who swims the fastest' competition where you h a v e to swim and not fly across which would be disqualified. 

"We don't want you flying across and then challenging and going around saying you finally got to complete the thing with your finace right? Remembering the 1-A days?" They laughed.

A cheeky smile took over his face, "I sure remember how four of you got together due to our dare and before that, y'all didn't even think of confessing, ever."

They broke into fits of laughter, "Didn't think we would make it this far, been days huh?"

"But we did, we made it." 

In blue letter's hung the letter, 'HAPPY BACHELOR PARTY! ENJOY YOUR LAST DAY!'  They all laughed as they raised the toast, green broccoli sat in between his fiance and his best friend while the taller male sat beside him, with 'ponytail' and her girlfriend, and their friend, froggy friend, they were in the beach, because that happened to be their friend who was getting married soon favorite place, everyone came dressed in their typical beach look. With mocktails in their hands, they refreshed memories they hadn't talked about in a long while, not to mention the number of pictures which was uploaded on @/momocreati instagram. 

"Let's do the overrated poses?" 

"How many more pictures do you need?" Said the tall male, sitting down on the sand, tired of standing at different angles, "My back aches-" 

"LET'S DO THE DANCE STEP WE DID ON THE FESTIVAL!!" She exclaimed with a smile, worth a thousand dollars.

"SURE!!"

"MY BACK ACHES SO BAD-"

"So, I'll meet you on the day eh? I'm the best man people. I gotta go shopping, let's go together, I want the best of clothes I can get for this day, I won't even be this excited for my own wedding!"

"Understandable, but you have to be or I'm not marrying you-"

"NOO BABE, I WAS KIDDING, DON'T SAY THAT!"

"So was I, insert sunglasses emoji and satisfied face smile." A smirk appeared on his face.

"I swear if you give a speech in texting language, I'll get you kicked out." 

"Ooh, I'm terrified."

"No seriously, shopping, together?" 

"Sounds good."

"What do you think they are doing?" He said with his hand on his chin.

He grinned, "As much to the information I have, they went to the beach."

"DID YOU NOTICE HE MADE HIS BOYF- I MEAN F I A N C E HAND ON CHIN FACE, COUPLES WHO LIVE TOGETHER?"

"GET HABITS OF EACH OTHER!!"

"He can't stay for two days, looove~"

"SHUT UP DUMBASSES!" He made a pout, "Of course love."

A hoarse cheer went around, no guarantee they might or might not have had cried out of happiness.   

"I have prepared everything, are you done with your speech? I'm done with my speech, I'm just making the 57th correction and adding a few more lines about hat we did today, I dearly hope you like it, my guy!" He said patting his back.

"I will, I know I will, thank you for the time you are putting on it, I really appreciate it."

"Stop being so formal, your nose and ears are red." he said pulling him into a hug.

"Even I'm done with it, just a little confused about the ending, after I read his-" he said pointing towards the taller male, "I'm in full hyper mode to edit it, because his it-" he was cut off by the other male wrapping his palm around his mouth to stop him, "NO SPOILERS!"

"Right. But are you done with yours though?"

He nodded a no, a little embarrassed.

"WHEN WILL YOU DO IT? DO YOU NEED SOME HELP??"

"No...I'll manage it, I don't think I need to write it down."

"Love right there my friends."

"You know, she has prepared a song-"

"IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE!!"

"I'M SORRY!! BUT THEY STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S ABOUT RIGHT?"

"Yeah, but still..."

They giggled, pulling each other into a group hug.

'Thank you for being here, always...'

(Hey lovely people! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT! I hope y'all are enjoying it! I will update the next ones as soon as possible, take care and see y'all soon, stay save, stay hydrated, I hope y'all have a great day/night/evening, I love y'all -sydREnzo)