#8 Bet

(Warning: Harsh language)

Third person point of view:

Todoroki followed as Bakugou entered the tent, Bakugou layed down and covered himself in the blanket as he peeped out his head and opened his phone, "Do you play among us?" He raised an eyebrow. Todoroki sad beside him and took out his phone, "Yeah I do, wanna play a game?"

"Make the room IcyHot, I'll beat you in every game" Bakugou grinned and opened the game, Todoroki created the room, "It's KTSTQX" The blonde haired grinned at that, "Spell it out" 

"Well...K as in Katsuki, T as in Todoroki, S as in Shoto, T as in Todor-" That made him realize what actually that meant 'Katsuki Todoroki' f-fuck, his face turned red, he looked down and continued, "oki, Q as in Queen and X as in... X..Ray-?" while Todoroki was flustered, Bakugou smirked and typed down the code and got in, the smirk didn't leave his face. 

It was continuous five games when they both were crewmates, Bakugou was a good imposter but would get caught because he'd lose temper when someone accused him, on the other hand Todoroki was a very good imposter, no one could actually catch him other than rare cases, on the sixth game, Todoroki was the imposter. He was on winning, the last person who was around and to be killed was Bakugou, the game showed 'KING EXPLOSION MURDER' and Todoroki was plain 'Shoto'. Todoroki went in the electrical, killed Bakugou and the theme music announced the winner.

"YOU KILLED ME! YOU FUCKING SNEAKY PEAKY BOY, YOU KILLED ME!" Bakugou screamed, not out of anger, "YOU HALF N' HALF BASTARD" it was fun, "I had to do it, I was the imposter!" he was having fun, "I DIDN'T GET A CLUE!" he tackled Todoroki and pushed him down and pinned his hands, "You bitch-"  he didn't notice it till now, "It's just a game-" Todoroki let him do it, not consciously, both of them noticed after they stopped laughing, panting they looked at each other, eye into eye, "Something's not right here-" Todoroki spoke out, "Right- I'm so-"

"Not that-" Todoroki turned and pinned him down getting on top, "Now it seems right" He smirked. That wasn't what Bakugou was expecting, he started furiously blushing, he stared at him for a while before smirking, he wasn't losing to the half n' half, was he? Losing was NOT even option, "You- bastard- What are you up to?" Now, did Todoroki himself know what he was up to? No. He did what it felt right at the moment. "What does it look like?" That was what you should do when you don't know what to do, you ask it back, Bakugou wasn't thinking either, that moment when he was looking at the guy who stopped him dead to look back and then he couldn't stop staring was on top of him, he did what he wanted to. 

He pulled him by his hair and slide his fingers through it, lifting it from his face as he pulled him down by his neck, their noses was touching now, he could feel Todoroki's heartbeat, his breath was cold. Todoroki swiftly slid one of his hand inside the other's t shirt, his right hand to give him his cold touch and the other hand supported his body so as to not give his whole weight on him, he blinked twice but Bakugou didn't allow anymore thinking, he pulled and closed the gap, their lips touching, Todoroki closed his eyes deepening the kiss, Bakugou closed after the other boy did, now this wasn't for a dare, this was happening for real, he was kissing his rival, his rival was kissing him back. His lips were soft, his hands were cold. The kiss lasted for as long as they could last without breath. They didn't want it to end, that moment, they owned it, and owed it to each other. They separated for a moment looking into each other's eyes. 

Todoroki moved down and layed beside him, staring straight upwards, Bakugou turned to look at Todoroki, they didn't say anything for a while, the silence was filled within second by the music which was played by the next tent. They didn't talk till they fell asleep, Bakugou hugging Todoroki, one's hand around the other's waist and the other's around the neck. It was two or three at night when Bakugou woke up, he looked at Todoroki sleeping, he looked so different, he clearly remembers his face during the battle, he caressed his cheek and played with his hair, what the fuck happened to him? How did he fall into such trap? But this man in front of him, he feels all of it will be worth it, "Go back to sleep" Todoroki whispered without opening his eyes, "You really are sneaky peaky" A smile appeared on his face, "Don't worry, whatever happened is just between us and remains between us" Bakugou's eyes widened for a moment before he broke into a smile too, "Bet" 

The sun came out announcing morning, Todoroki was careful to leave Bakugou sleeping and before anyone finds them together, he went out for a run, then he returned to his own tent, he saw Kirishima sneaking out, "Where you going?" 

"WHOA AH OH I- OH AAHHH FUCK- OH, Its you man. You scared the fuck out of me" He got back to position and rubbed the back of his neck, "I thought I should head back to my tent, just woke up and decided to get dressed" Todoroki nodded, "Cool" he got into his tent and grabbed the clothes. By ten in the morning everyone was ready, then it hit Kirishima, he was so surprised then that he forgot to ask, 'wHeRe tHe FuCk wAs tOdOrOkI aLl nIgHt?!' 

"Yo, Todoroki, where were all night?" He asked making sure Bakugou was also listening, Todoroki, well planned on what to say replied fluently, "I had to sleep outside, thanks to you guys. Why do you ask?" Kirishima blinked before nodding, "Nah, I was just concerned" Todoroki nodded back. No one noticed Bakugou sigh in the back.

(YES, THREE CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY AGAIN! I will update the next chapter as soon as possible! Hope you guys are liking it! ^^ See you in the next chapter, stay safe and thank you for reading! -sydREnzo)