˗ˋ 03

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: ep.1 pt.3 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

They sat in silence as they waited, some people clearly confused over the results of the public vote

Lina was sat between Daniel and Heeseung, and her eyes stayed trained to the blank screen or shifting awkwardly around, mostly looking down to her hands or the centre of the semi-circle of chairs.

"Now the first test of part two will be revealed." The system said, and grateful for an excuse to look somewhere, Lina turned towards the screen.

"This test will be about testing your ability to become a global idol. The thirteen I-Landers will perform in three units. The unit with the highest total score will be safe from getting eliminated."

Lina glanced around momentarily, and looks of determination set upon everyone's faces, similar to the one that sat on her own. They needed that exemption card, they needed to be safe from elimination.

"If the lowest ranking I-Lander is among the first placing unit, the next rank I-Lander will be eliminated. With this test, the producers will be selecting one person to eliminate." The voice continued. Lina was extremely glad that she wouldn't need to pick someone to vote off.

"Now the songs for the first test will be revealed." The system said. Up on the screen, letter by letter it revealed 'BTS' and Lina's eyes widened, cheering alongside the other. The first test was a BTS test.

But then suddenly, the screens had rectangles of static, and Lina's hand clapped over her mouth when they cleared. It was the living area upstairs, the sofa to be exact. And the sound of voices appeared from the speaker - extremely similar to voices that Chaerin could distinctly recognise.

"No way!" She exclaimed, watching as Taehyung appeared on screen. BTS had been in the I-Land building - where they had sat and lived and would live for the next couple of weeks.

The other members appeared soon after, and the cheers of the shocked I-Landers grew louder, eyes wide as they watched the screen.

"Let's give our introduction." Namjoon said, and the seven members did so, Lina watching with her jaw dropped.

"Finally they've entered part two." RM continued. "And these chosen I-Landers have a chance to make their debut."

"I truly respect you for making it here through the fierce competition." Jin said. "Congratulations!"

Lina could cry she was that happy in that moment.