˗ˋ 03

━━━  " 📂  " ‍

━━━ " 📂  " ‍..⃗. ༉
! en-notes   ─── 🐭🖇
⊹  ,   ˗'ˏ -  𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ⊹

 ༉ ! en-notes   ─── 🐭🖇 ⊹  ,   ˗'ˏ -  𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ⊹

[-note] 200717 LINA -
ENHYPEN (엔하이픈) (ENG/JPN)

𓆝 𓆜

As it turned out, Lina was very much into the whole thing of mixing up the locations and how she went about filming these video logs.

This time, it was another background, and it was a little darker setting. It also didn't start with Lina in frame, but just an empty background.

A few moments passed, before a giggle was heard and Lina's head popped into frame. "Hello again!" She smiled - and it appeared to be even brighter than the last one. "It's me again, I'm sure you were expecting someone better but I have a lot to say, as usual, so I'm going to start."

"Today it's the... 17th of July. We've been here about twelve days now, and I'm getting used to how busy everything is here. I think some of the others aren't settling in as easy because of the change of location and workload, but after moving so many times when I was younger I always find it quite easy to settle into places." Lina said, leaning forward on the desk that the camera was balanced on.

"We've been having our usual choreography and vocal lessons, and also had more counselling lessons. I've learnt more about a positive mindset, and I had an individual appointment to try and help me tackle my problems that come with the voting - you'll have seen by now but there's a lot of crying involved."

"I'm not sure what it is really, all I can guess is that it's quite hard for my brain to process it. I've been a trainee for around five years now, and I've seen lots of people come and go, but it's never been that hard for me to say goodbye." Chaerin frowned.

"I suppose it's because I'm not necessarily in charge of their fates - I'll stop talking about this now, it's quite sad, and I should leave it up to the professionals to figure stuff out."

"But other that... I have a lot to talk about, I haven't filmed a video log for a couple of days. Two days ago we had a really fun day, we got to go outside for quite a bit, and we went on a walk in the forest." She recounted.

"There were a lot of bugs which was annoying and I have a couple of bites on my leg, but it's alright. After that we played a game of tag on the lawn area. It was a strange feeling to do that, but I felt quite free after running around after a bit."

"We also got ice cream that day!" Lina exclaimed, looking a lot more exciting. "We got a whole pint each, with three random flavours, and I managed to get one with three flavours that I really liked. It was a treat for us, and I think a lot of us just ate it in one go. I felt quite sick afterwards but it was worth it."

"As well as group practise we've also been doing individual practise, and my choreography teacher gave me an ipad with some girl group dances downloaded on. I've been learning a lot of them in my free time, the ones that I don't already know, and I've also taught a couple of other people then to count towards the leadership bit me and the staff are working on." Lina continued.

"I also got to call my parents, and I ended up crying over the phone." She interrupted herself with a giggle, looking lost in thought as she recounted the conversation. "They had settled down for a bit, but began travelling a lot again last year, and so right now they're in Thailand. But, they're coming back soon so they can watch part two and I can see them after it's over."

"I am quite attached to my parents, but I think it's in a different sense. The time we spend together is very mean full, and I miss them when they're gone, but I'm sort of used to it. I didn't see them a lot during trainee days but I would call them a lot, so there's that."

"My parents might not be watching, but I know a lot of my family are. And hopefully I have lots of supporters and they can be proud of me." Her smile faded for the shortest of moments.

"Nothing special really happened yesterday, we had choreo and vocal lessons, I ended up presenting what I had learnt. Today wasn't anything different either, but it was busy."

"We had another group counselling session, discussing our mindsets for part two, and a few of us have decided to have a more objective and less emotional one. I want to show me at my very best, and I can't exactly do that if I'm crying all the time." She laughed to herself.

"We're all just preparing to go into part two. Nobody knows the six who will be joining us, so everyone is getting ready for the first day of filming, getting into the right mindset and working hard in the days that we have left here."

Chaerin let out a sigh, having spoken very quickly over around ten minutes. "I think with that, I'll go again - I have one of the rare rap sessions to go to with Jay and a few others."

"Bye bye, have a good day!" She smiled, waved, and the camera turned off.

i've finally finished my -notenotes, and so i don't have anymoreof that to do

notes, and so i don't have anymore
of that to do.

just in time as well, because i'm splitting
the six -notes into two, and putting
the trainee camp in the middle of them.

so hopefully you'll get a chapter of that tomorrow,
which will be actually writing and not just
stuff like that! <33

so hopefully you'll get a chapter of that tomorrow,which will be actually writing and not juststuff like that! <33

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]