˗ˋ 01

-ˋ₊˚.🐚🏹 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: ep.5 pt.1┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Next is the Grounder's dance performance stage

"Next is the Grounder's dance performance stage." The system said, signalling the beginning of the dance part of the test. "Grounders, standby."

Instantly, Niki, Nicholas and Jaeho got to their feet, making their way over to the centre of the stage, where they would begin their performance.

The music started instantly after they got into position, the first song being Warrior's Descendant by H.O.T

And as expected, the Grounders were extremely good. And despite being against them, Lina felt a little bit proud as she watched them - not really for any particular reason, she was just proud of them.

And then the next song, bright colours flared in their faces as they watched. They were incredible - and that especially shone as they moved into the final song, which they shared with the I-Landers, as they both had to create choreography for it.

The music came to an end, and the I-Landers on the side of the stage net each other eyes. They were good - especially Niki.

It was almost worrying - what if they didn't do well enough? But Chaerin had so much faith that K, Sunghoon and Jungwon could do amazingly well that she pushed those worries to the back of her mind.

They left the stage, Lina smiling over at them as Heeseung put his thumb up, not wanting to necessarily be seen as the enemy, but rather the competition.

"Next is the I-Lander's dance performance stage. I-Landers, standby." The voice said, and shouting words of encouragement after them, Heeseung, Geonu and Lina watched as the other three walked into the stage.

Glancing over at the Grounders, Lina could tell that they were questioning why Sunghoon was there an not Jay. It had happened the night before, after watching the Grounders practise.

They were back down in the practise room, watching g as Jay tried to get the jump part of the choreography right. But he couldn't. However for the former ice skater, it was easy.

Lina didn't know exactly what happened that made K fully decide on Sunghoon, but she sat in on the group meeting, watching carefully as the situation was explained.

Jay and Sunghoon then did their parts with the other two in front of the audience of I-Landers, and it was decided that Sunghoon would continue with the part.

It was an extremely last minute decision, however it seemed to work out fine in the end. Even if it did mean that Jay came to find her several times that night for hugs. He was disappointed, but he took it in his stride and accepted it.