˗ˋ 06

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.3 pt.6 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The van took them to the bext place, and the four of them got out at a VR Arcade

It was rather an eventful second place, with Sunghoon going first and proving himself to be incredibly hyperactive; jumping all around the room whilst Heeseung, Jungwon and Lina stood by, laughing.

Chaerin had opted to sit out of the VR one, as she was advised that due to certain things within it which she wouldn't like - loud noises, jump scares and most of all, fire.

They were all things which Lina rose concern about herself, after the way that Sunghoon had been jumping and yelling. She was fine to sit out, and didn't really want to terrify herself when she didn't need to.

The staff were extremely nice about it though, getting her a drink of water and a couple of sweets whilst she waited for the others to have their go.

Jungwon and Heeseung were somewhat better at it than Sunghoon, and after their goes on it, they left again.

Their third place was an ice skating rink, much to Sunghoon's happiness. The four of them sat down on the bench, Heeseung, Jungwon and Lina pulling on their skates.

Sunghoon, who had put his on at lightening speed knelt down in front of Lina, tying the laces for her - as tight as they needed to be.

"This will be good to watch. I'm so happy I get to see you do this." Lina smiled, and tying the final laces on her left foot, he looked up at her, smiling.

"I'll get you to come on." Sunghoon said, chuckling when he saw how quickly Lina shook her head. "You'll be fine, I'll be there to help."

"I'll be like.." Lina paused, thinking. "A baby giraffe. All wobbly on their legs."

"You won't!" Sunghoon promised, but from the look on his face Lina knew he was thinking about it. "You did ballet right, that makes you elegant."

"Please.." Chaerin trailed off as Sunghoon stood up, shaking his head.

"You'll be fine." He repeated. "I'm gonna go warm up and check out the rink."

"This is my first time seeing him skate. I'm excited." Heeseung said, looking down at Lina and holding out his hand, watching as she took it before pulling her up.

The three of them stood by the side as Sunghoon went out onto the ice, and Lina held onto the edge, eyes wide as she watched him.