˗ˋ 01

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.1 pt.1 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"It could've gone any other way

"It could've gone any other way." Lina's voice began, a rather soothing tone in her words.

Clips of a younger her ballet dancing began to play, as the voiceover she filmed whilst in training camp sounded. There was a interview there as well, dressed in more causal clothes than the ones they wore in I-Land.

"I could've become a ballet dancer, followed that path that was working for me. I was already up on a stage, already travelling around the world and I could've continued that." A clip from the image showed, and the girl shrugged, a smile on her face.

"Dad had taken me to his childhood home for once - I was back in Daegu for maybe my second visit. I was twelve - and my mom saw a random dance challenge in the street. BTS's Dope was playing - I had learnt the choreography whilst travelling."

"I danced to it, this little twelve year old girl dancing in the streets. My mom watched close by, and she was approached, and asked if I wanted to become a trainee." Lina smiled. "And I did."

The clips of the young girl ballet dancing in various countries around the world progressed into her dancing on an empty road as the sun set, skirts flowing around her as she spun.

"I trained for five years before coming here, and despite my doubts of being the only girl, I have overcome the challenges thrown my way and continued to walk my path." The orange glow from the sun turning dark as it showed a clip of her walking towards the I-Land building. She was the second one to enter, having been after Sunghoon.

"And I'm not planning on ending my journey just yet." She finished, as she stepped into the I-Land building. She was wearing the uniform, the grey jacket over a white blouse and her hair pulled up into what would be her signature ponytail.

She stood behind the gates, and they opened up. "The second survivor is I-Lander Lina." The extremely familiar voice said, as the girl stepped out, looking serious.

The producers clapped as Lina walked forward. "Kang Chaerin brought success to the I-Landers in the Part 1 Representative Unit test as a Vocal Representative. She had also brought success to herself, for her continuous high positions and ranking."

The girl stopped in the centre of the stage, and to the right of her, the banner bearing her face fell down beside Sunghoon's.

"Global viewers have also been interested in I-Lander Lina. She ranked first in New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Italy and France."