˗ˋ 05

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.3 pt.5 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

After their breakfast of Lina's birthday cake, the I-Landers sat on the sofa together for a while, just talking and relaxing so early in the morning

Then, they cleared up the mess from breakfast and got ready for the day, cleaning rooms up a bit before having an hour or so of practise before being called to the living area once again by the system.

They were all sat down on the couch once more, the birthday girl - still with her party hat - in the middle, waiting to see what announcement they had.

"Starting now, I-Landers ranked one to four will have their day of freedom." The system said, and the I-Landers instantly reacted, excited for their day out. A few moments later and they four of them were instructed to get ready to leave in half an hour, and go through the gateway in the lobby then.

Heeseung, Jungwon, Sunghoon and Lina rushed back to their room to change, taking out the casual outfits that they had with them just in case of anything. This happened to be anything, and the four of them wanted to look good when they went out.

Lina had brought one of her favourite casual outfits with her, not anything too exciting but just something she enjoyed to wear. She was wearing some loose beige pants, that were far too long so she had to roll them a bit, and as for her top half she wore a blue sweater, which was in the style of a polo-shirt. Again, the sleeves were far too long and she had to role them, but the sweater was nicely oversized, and covered her stomach.

On her feet she wore her chunky trainers, which made her look far taller than she actually was. Given that she was actually going somewhere, Lina spent a little bit of time on her hair and makeup - but only making it look natural, and straightening her hair, letting Sunoo do some of it.

At the very last moment, she sprayed some perfume and added just a touch of shimmer to the natural eyeshadow, and made her way out with the other boys.

They said their goodbyes in the lobby and made their way out of the entrance, walking in a huddle until the rounded the corner, where they found one of those vans which were the ones that celebrities used.

At this point all four of them were overwhelmed with excitement, and they climbed into the van. Heeseung and Jungwon sat in the two middle seats, whilst Sunghoon and Lina were in the two in front of them.

The journey felt somewhat strange - they hadn't really been anywhere since I-Land had began. Of course, during the Training Camp they had gone to the city a couple of times for things, but this time was different.

It was spent taking selcas and staring out of the window, humming Flicker to themselves and wondering if the others were practising it.

They arrived at the first place within an hour, and after sanitising their hands they entered through a door. "Hello!" Lina exclaimed, as they went through and were instantly greeted by several dogs.

Lina was an animal lover, and if the boys hadn't known that from the abundance of paw prints on her birthday card, they did now. She had said hello to the cat that was laying outside in the sun, and as soon as a dog had sniffed her and felt comfortable with her, she was crouching down with it, petting it.

The four of them stuck together, Heeseung and her holding a puppy each as they stood. "That one with the tail and long legs looks like K." Jungwon pointed out, and they dissolved into laughter. "With the long face."

Sunghoon spotted a golden retriever, which was literally the embodiment of Jake. It was decided the brown dachshund that had taken a rather big liking to Lina was Jay, and when they sat down to the feed the dogs some arrests, Jungwon discovered that one of them was named Doobu.

"Doobu?" Lina asked, looking up from where she was sat with the dachshund on her lap and the white fluffy Japanese Spitz had balanced it's head on her knee, chewing on one of the treats.

They got a few bits of food of their own, which they ate with various dogs sitting on their laps. But then, they had to say their goodbyes and get back into the van.

It was fair to say that Heeseung and Lina didn't want to leave, and could easily have spent the rest of the day there. And the dogs that they had befriended were the same, following them around until they left.

But they had more things to do on their day of freedom, and Lina couldn't wait to see what was next.

this segment might take up
a couple chapters

also this is what she wore, you
get to see more of her style when
i release my enhypen added member!

also this is what she wore, you get to see more of her style wheni release my enhypen added member!

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]