Jimin&Jungkook&Hoseok - PART 1

🍼little Jungkook

Hoseok hates that Jimin sees him as an irresponsible caregiver.

"Come on, Jimin. I can take care about Jungkookie."

That is what the man always says to his partner whenever Jimin subtly tells him what to do with their little one. Jimin knows their baby so well, after all he spends every day with their baby while Hoseok works so Jimin knows everything about Jungkook. What food makes him happy, how to recognize that something is bothering, how to stop him from throwing a tantrum and more. But Hoseok? He doesn't know Jungkook so well, you could say that he is the typical father - working and spending just a while with their child. While Jimin is the typical mother - his entire life is spinning just around Jungkook.

Hoseok is too proud to ask for help so when Jimin asks him if he can look after Jungkook for a while Hoseok nods and looks at Jimin as if he is stupid for asking such a question.

"Of course I will take care of him!"

Hoseok chuckled and ruffles Jimin's hair.

"He is my little one too."

Jimin nods, but doesn't feel good when he is leaving their apartment. However, Jimin has few errands and he will be faster without Jungkook. The little one is sucking on a bottle of warm milk and stares at his daddy who is finishing his paper work and now cleans the papers before Jungkook can stain them with the milk or draw on them. Then Hoseok smiles at his baby who smiles back and a bit of milk escapes his mouth. Hoseok uses the hem of his T-shirt to wipe it off and then picks him up. He carries Jungkook in his room where are all of his countless toys. He starts to pull out boxes with Lego, clothes and accessories for Barbie, cars and more boxes so Jungkook can choose what they will do. Suddenly Hoseok's phone begins to ring and the man goes to get it.

He didn't realize one very important thing - he left Jungkook alone with an opened box of Lego. The box is red to remind Jungkook that he can't play with it when he is alone. Now the baby stares at the colorful pieces of Lego and smiles before letting go of his bottle. He chose one piece of pink Lego and brings it to his mouth. Jungkook pouts because it has no taste and it makes him angry! The little one swallows and has no idea that the plastic piece is too big to pass. It got stuck and Jungkook gasps for air. His lovely face is quickly getting red and he wheezes while scratching his neck.

Hoseok finally hung up and goes back in the room.

"Kookie!"

Fear is paralyzing his body while he stares at Jungkook's limp body. He kneeled down next to him and cradles Jungkook's head in his hands.

"Kookie?!"

The boy's face is red and he has bleeding scratches on the skin on his neck. Hoseok quickly calls an ambulance and the lady tries to help them before the ambulance arrives. She told him to try and pat Jungkook's back hard right between his shoulder blades. Hoseok doesn't want to hit him too hard but she is urging him to pat his back hard because it could help. Hoseok finally finds enough courage to hit his baby's back hard enough and the piece of Lego flied out of Jungkook.

The little one starts to cough and cry while Hoseok stares at him in shock and then tightly hugs him. The ambulance arrived and the paramedics say that they should take Jungkook in the hospital, he might look better now but a doctor should examine him. Hoseok is so worried that he forgot about Jimin, however the man arrived home and found no one and then their neighbor said that an ambulance arrived and took his partner and little one away. Jimin also fainted but then finds out where is his family because he is Jungkook'e emergency contact.

Hoseok is waiting for the doctor to finish examining Jungkook when someone storms in the office. Only now Hoseok realized that he has completely forgotten about Jimin but now his short and very angry partner stands in front of him. The doctor hurriedly left after spotting the angry man and left the office. Hoseok opens his mouth few times but no word comes out. He looks like a fish which was pulled out of water but after a moment finds his voice.

"The doctor said he is okay. I managed to get the Lego out of his neck and he was breathing when the ambulance arrived.

Jimin's bloodshot eyes stab Hoseok who gulps.

"That should calm me down?!"

Jimin is hysterically yelling but then quickly looks at his baby.

"I told you to be careful!"

Jimin's small hands are shaking in fear and he cries while stroking hair of their sleeping baby. Hoseok's crime is ignored for now, he needs to take care of their little bunny. They can go home and Jimin is holding Jungkook on his hip while Hoseok gets a taxi. The way home is silent - Jimin is holding sleeping Jungkook and Hoseok knows that there is nothing he can say to fix what he did. They arrived home and Jimin casually turns to Hoseok.

"I don't want to see you for the rest of the evening."

Hoseok silently nods and only takes his pillow and a blanket while Jimin is bathing Jungkook. Hoseok goes in the living room and prepares the couch to spend the night there. He sits down and sighs while rubbing his face with his hands.

"Daddy, Kookie caused troubles?"

Hoseok raised his head and gives his little one a small smile and reaches his hand toward him.

"No, daddy didn't act like a daddy and so Kookie got hurt."

Jungkook pouts and soon Jimin comes to lead him back in the bedroom. Jimin pulls Jungkook in his lap and starts to comb his brown hair.

"Mommy, why daddy sleeps on the couch?"

Jimin's hand froze in the air for a few seconds but then he starts to comb the silken hair again. It is calming him down, he doesn't know why.

"Well ... it is a punishment. Mommy can't spank daddy so this is daddy's punishment."

Even though Jungkook doesn't understand it he nods and his mommy tucks him under a blanket. Jimin is watching Jungkook falling asleep and sighs. He is really mad at Hoseok but he knows that he isn't strong enough to let him suffer for a long time. Jimin also did few mistakes when they started taking care of Jungkook, the beginnings weren't easy and Jimin accidentally gave him a snack with peanuts which is Jungkook's allergen. Jimin kisses Jungkook's exposed forehead and then closed his eyes to get some rest of such a terrible evening.