Jin&Yoongi&Namjoon

🍼little Yoongi

Seokjin wasn't very thrilled when Namjoon came with news about his new job located on Hawaii. Yes, for Namjoon it was the best chance, that kind of chance you get only once in your life and if you don't decide quickly it disappears.

Seokjin didn't have the heart to ruin this opportunity for his husband so he agreed. They packed their things, their little one named Yoongi and got on a plane. One part of Namjoon's new job is a house with nice garden and nearby beach. Namjoon is a marine biologist and he loves Hawaii. On the other hand, Seokjin with Yoongi aren't so thrilled.

They both don't enjoy the warm and humid weather. Seokjin gets used to it, at least a bit after 3 months of living there. Yoongi .... is difficult. They found out Namjoon catches cold when the air conditioning is turned on for a long time. Life without air conditioning is hard, the air in their house is hot. That's why they spend so much time outside. Right after breakfast, Namjoon left and Seokjin takes Yoongi outside. There is a beach right behind their garden.

The sand beach is almost empty, there is just a small group approximately 20 meters away. Seokjin recognized them, it is another caregiver with two littles who live just a few houses away from them and it looks like they are having fun. Seokjin looks at his baby boy and sighs. Yoongi isn't very social, he doesn't care about other littles. Yoongi is sucking on his pacifier and Seokjin fixes his bucket hat. Yoongi's milky white skin got tanned, he isn't so tanned like Namjoon, but his skin is definitely getting darker. They spend almost two hours on the beach. Yoongi is digging a hole and from time to time dips his feet in the ocean. After a long time, they head back home.

The weather is too hot for Seokjin to cook. Moreover, Yoongi isn't hungry due to the weather so Seokjin is going to make sandwiches. After making sandwiches, he cuts eat sandwich into four cubes and brings a plate to Yoongi. The little one is eating and Seokjin brings him a sippy cup full of apple juice. Yoongi is eating while watching cartoons. Watching We Bare Bears helps Yoongi with improving his English. His caregivers hope that their kitten will find friends if they break the language barrier. They don't know if Yoongi actually wants friends, on the other hand he can't be only with his caregivers.