WINNER

🍼little Seunghoon

Everyone knows that the members of Winner have their hands full. Their group activities, their individual activities, taking care of Seunghoon, ... it isn't an easy job. They are fighting with the lack of sleep, lack of time to eat in peace and they also fight with the lack of privacy.

It is hard to explain what privacy means to Seunghoon who is feeling like a 2 years old child. Mino is trying to sleep. He worked on his new album for the whole last night and now he wants to sleep. Unfortunately, Seunghoon wants to watch cartoons and he doesn't want to watch them alone. Seungyoon is somewhere outside, he has some errands and Jinwoo is dealing with the piles of laundry. Seunghoon is standing next to Mino's bed, wearing only an oversized T-shirt and he is holding a stuffed brown puppy under his arm. Seunghoon closely stares on Mino's face and then man sighs. He has to get up before Seunghoon starts crying.

Poor Mino drags his tired body out of his comfortable bed and Seunghoon excitedly drags him in the living room. Dora the Explorer is Mino's worst enemy, the cartoon is so dumb and annoying. Mino's eyes are starting to close when Jinwoo appears with a cup of strong coffee.

"You are an angel."

Mino takes a sip of the coffee and his brain is slowly waking up. Jinwoo doesn't mind taking care of their household, he is glad Mino will be with the little one. Dora the Explorer feels endless, but Seunghoon finally gets up from the couch and pulls out some Lego. They are building something, Mino has no idea what. He is just handing pieces to Seunghoon. Mino's back hurts from sitting on the floor and leaning above the Lego. They finish building some castle mixed with forest and then it is time to order lunch. Seungyoon is back and he is already carrying buckets with fried chicken. Seunghoon loves chicken so he is the first one who jumps on the buckets and stuffs his mouth with the delicious warm chicken. Jinwoo hands him some fries and they eat. They deserve such feast after working hard.

After lunch Mino takes Seunghoon's hand and leads him in his bedroom. Seunghoon needs a nap or he will be fussy until bedtime. Mino tucks him under a warm blanket, pushes a pacifier between his lips and kisses him on the forehead. Seunghoon hugs his stuffed friend and watches Mino who closes the curtains. The bedroom is suddenly quite dark and Mino sits down on the bed.

"Do you need to pee?"

Seunghoon shakes his head no and Mino hopes it is truth. The last thing he wants to do is calming down hysterical little one and cleaning the bed stained with urine.