BTS

🍼 little Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung

Seokjin loves the quiet time before the littles wake up.

Namjoon next to him is still fast asleep and little Yoongi and Jungkook are still sleeping too. Seokjin turned on his left side so he can see inside the big crib next to their bed. It is double crib, so their babies can sleep together. Jungkook has pink legless onesie and Yoongi has the same onesie but his has pastel green colour. Seokjin stands above the crib and plays with Kookie's black hair. After while his baby wakes up and smiles at his eomma.

"Good morning bunny."

Seokjin lifts the baby and leave Namjoon and Yoongi. He goes to kitchen and sits Jungkook in highchair. Then he hands him baby bottle with water and starts to cook breakfast. Jungkook is drinking and his eomma is talking with his small baby. Kookie is only watching him and babbles from time to time. Seokjin is already busy in the kitchen and doesn't know that another little boy is waking up upstairs.

No, it isn't Yoongi, he has still midnight. Namjoon and Hoseok are still sleeping too, they were working on new choreography. In Hoseok's bedroom is one big bed and Taehyung is sleeping in crib while Jimin has toddler bed which has not so high railing and it has the railing only on three sides. Taehyung's bed has high bars and they are on all four sides.

Jimin rubs his eyes and sleepily looks around the room. His daddy is still sleeping but he is stirring so soon he will be awake too. Jimin looks over to Taehyung's crib and his baby brother is still asleep. Jimin got out of his bed and jumps on daddy. He kissed his daddy's cheeks and whined because he wants some attention. Hoseok wakes up and smiled at his mochi.

"Good morning Jiminie."

He kissed his little boy and checked if he is dry. Luckily, he is so Hoseok can relax but he still has one more baby.

"What about Taehyungie?"

Jimin whispered that the baby is still sleeping and Hoseok nods. He lifted Jimin and hold him on his hip. Then he walked to the crib and they look inside. Taehyung is wearing polka dot onesie and he is zipped in sleeping bag. Of course, that he has pacifier between his lips and his left hand is curled around leg of his tiger plushie.

"Chimchim do you want to wake up our little baby?"

Jimin furiously nods and Hoseok hold him under armpits so Jimin can lean down and he kissed cheeks of his baby brother. Taehyung still isn't waking up and Jimin is impatient and pokes Taehyung's nose with his finger until he wakes up. Hoseok put Jimin down and lifted Taehyung. He carried him in bathroom and lay Taehyung on changing table. Little Jimin follows his daddy and watches how daddy unzipped the sleeping bag and then unbuttoned Taehyung's onesie between his legs. Jimin stands next to his daddy and watches how he opened the very wet diaper.

"Can I clean Tae daddy?"

Jimin wears diaper only for night and only when he is too tired. Yesterday he dances for so many hours that he fell asleep during dinner so Hoseok diapered him. Hoseok handed him package of wet wipes and Jimin starts to wipe Taehyung crotch and bum. Then his daddy applied baby oil and baby powder on Taehyung's crotch and bum. Taehyung is sucking on his pacifier and fights with urge to sleep more. Hoseok put Taehyung in clean diaper and left him in the onesie.

"Jiminie do you want to pee in diaper or in potty?"

Jimin pointed at toilet and Hoseok took of his clean diaper and pants. Then he sits him on the toilet and after doing his business he reminds him to wash his hands. Then he washed Taehyung's and Jimin's face and shaved. They go upstairs and Hoseok sat his babies in their highchair. Jungkook and Taehyung are babbling something in their alien language and Jimin is singing some song from cartoons. Hoseok is helping to Jin with cooking breakfast while upstairs is still one sleeping baby and his appa who is slowly waking up.