GOT7

🍼 little Bambam

Jackson wakes up quite earlier than usually because today isn't usual day. He peeked inside the crib few steps away from his bed and sees that Bambi is still sleeping. Jackson admires beauty of his baby for a while. He wants to kiss him chubby cheeks, but it could wake him up. Jackson sees that the pacifier is going to fall from between full lips of his baby so he gently pressed handle of the pacifier and holds it in place. When Bambam starts to suck on the pacifier he pulled his hand away. Jackson goes to the bathroom and carefully closed the door. He gets in the shower completely unaware of what is happening in his bedroom.

Little Bambam stirred in his crib and slowly opened his eyes. He blinked few times and rolled over on his tummy. Bambam is sucking on his favourite pacifier with little duck on the handle and put his favourite elephant plushie under his armpit. He starts to wet his thick diaper and closed his eyes in pure bliss. Bambam enjoys the feeling of empty bladder and then whined. Where is his daddy? He wants change, right now! Bambam sits up with huge effort because his body is still stiff. He looks around the bedroom and his daddy isn't in the room. Bambam hates to sit in wet diaper so he cries out.

"Dada!"

Unfortunately Jackson doesn't hear him because of the running water. Bambam is impatient and wails. His pacifier fell from his mouth and out of the crib. Now Bambam is crying even more because he doesn't have his daddy and not even his pacifier.

Luckily for him Jaebum was walking around and heard his crying. He was surprised that he doesn't hear Jackon soothing him because usually it takes only one Bambam's tear and Jackson hurries to him in no time. Jaebum walked inside and quickly lifted Bambam from his cot. He is bouncing the baby and he calmed down soon and only hiccups now. Jaebum goes to the bathroom where is Jackson drying his hair and laid the boy on changing table.

"I think that someone is feeling smaller than usually."

Jackson sees Bambam's swollen eyes and quickly hugged his baby. Now when is Bambam already in the bathroom Jackson seated him in bathtub and washed him. Bambam is too tired to complain and only clings on his daddy. After bath Jackson diapered him and dressed him in blue shorts and white shirt.

"Baby do you know where are we going today?"

Bambam is sitting in highchair in the kitchen and the boys are sitting at the table around him. Bambam shakes his head no and gulped because what if they go to the dentist?

"Beach!"

They all screamed and cheer while Bambam clapped his hands because everything is better than dentist. Mark and Jinyoung have already prepared two bags of food for them and Youngjae is packing bag with towels, diapers and other necessities. After breakfast they get in their black van and head to the beach. Bambam is sitting between his daddy and uncle Yugyeom. They soon arrived and Jaebum parked their car. The beach is quite far, basically in middle of nowhere so it is almost empty. There is sand and small rocks and few big trees. Boys took the bags and go behind Jaebum who is holding Bambam's hand. Jaebum chooses nice spot which is in shadow under the tree and they finally can put the things down. The weather is hot, so they took of their T-shirts. Mark and Jackson built small beach tent and put few toys and towels inside. Now their baby has safety nest and Jackson prepared beach loungers for rest of them. Jinyoung is putting sunscreen on Bambam while Mark is inflating floating armbands for him. Jackson put him in swim diaper and put bucket hat on his head. He turned around to put on his swimming suit but Mark and Yugyeom are already running to the sea. Yugyeom has floating pool lounger and Mark has big floating ring.

Bambam doesn't want to wait so he runs behind them, but the sand and rocks are too hot for his delicate feet. He is hissing in pain and runs back with whining. Jaebum put the boy on his hip and carries him to the water. Jackson put on his sunglasses and follows Jinyoung and Youngjae. They all stand in the sea and enjoy the nice cold water on their hot skin. Jackson is slowly pouring water on Bambam so he won't get shocked while Mark and Yugyeom fool around them. Mark has one of their water guns and aimed at poor Jaebum who is soon completely wet. He dives under the water and pushed Mark of the floating ring. Jaebum sits in the ring instead of Mark who is now annoying Youngjae. Jackson finally dives Bambam in the water and he starts to happily kick around and splashing the water on everyone. They are enjoy playing in the water until Jaebum spotted that Bambam has blue lips.

"Baby you are cold!"

Bambam is fighting little bit when Jaebum lifted him out of the water. Jaebum carries Bambam to the beach tent and took of his armbands. Then he took of his swimming suit and changed his diaper. Jackson comes too and wrapped his little boy in towel. Bambam laid down in the tent and sucks on his thumb which is soon replaced by pacifier. Jaebum handed him rice ball with seaweed and Bambam is munching while watching his uncles. Soon he is tired. The weather is hot, he is tired after such long playing and his tummy is full. Bambam's eyes slowly start to close and soon he fell asleep.

His uncles and daddy see that their baby is sleeping and they are silent. They play cards and Jackson looks at Bambam from time to time. After almost two hours he wakes up. Bambam is rubbing his eyes with fists and his hair is messy after such long nap. Jackson sits him in his lap and fixed his black shinning hair with his long fingers. Then he changed his diaper and Jaebum gave plastic plate and cup to everyone. They eat lunch and then rest for a while. Jackson is rubbing full stomach of his baby while Bambam sucks on baby bottle full of water. After the rest they go to play in the sea again. They are diving under the water and watch colourful fishes. They had many battles with water guns and Bambam was laughing like crazy when he hit some of his uncles right in face. And then came time for Jackson's muscles.

"Higher dada!"

Jackson is holding his hands on Bambam's thin waist and tosses his baby in the air. Bambam flies and then hit the water with big splash. He is giggling so cutely that his uncles want to try it too and soon it becomes competition Who will toss him higher. Soon there is one problem, Bambam doesnt like it anymore. Now after more than 20 times his head starts to spin and the salty water got in his nose.

"Dada no good."

Jackson hurries to hold his baby and Bambam looks pale. Suddenly he vomited and started to cry. They hurry out of the water and lay him on beach lounger. Jaebum can read in faces of his friends and stroked Bambam's wet hair.

"Your head is spinning?"

Bambam weakly nods and Jaebum hands him sippy cup with orange juice. Bambam is in middle of his uncles and they cuddle with their poor boy. They promised him sweet surprise for making him sick. After while Bambam feels better and he plays with sand. This is much better than his sandbox and then he spotted best toy ever. His uncle Youngjae is sleeping on the warm sand and softly snores. Bambam crawls to him with little green plastic shovel. He starts to pour sand on his uncle's legs. Yugyeom and Mark join him and soon poor Youngjae has only his head peeking from the sand. Mark and Yugyeom are giggling and take few photos of snoring Youngjae. The fun is ruined by seagull who shit really close to Youngjae's head. Mark and Yugyeom are laughing like crazy and almost pissed their pants. Youngjae wakes up and roars in anger. With these dumbasses he cant even take short nap. It takes him quite long time to get out of his sand prison but then he starts to chase Mark and Yugyeom. He drowns Mark for a while and then throwed sand in Mark's swimming suit.

Youngjae is grumbling that he has sand everywhere and Jaebum stopped him from entering their van. Youngjae has to take of his swimming shorts and wrapped towel around his waist. Only then Jaebum let him get in the car and they drive home. They bought soup from good restaurant and take it with them. They are sitting around table and Jackson is feeding Bambam spoons of the warm soup. They are so tired that their eyes are closing during eating and Bambam is fussy because his daddy keeps annoying him with food. He is so tired that he isn't hungry. During bath Bambam is already falling asleep. His head keeps lolling from side to side and he doesn't care that it is bath time because he wants to sleep right now. Jackson needs to admit that he has never seen his little boy so quickly. Jackson laid him down in the crib and tucked him under thin blanket. He put pacifier between his plump lips and turned on the crib mobile with little elephants. It doesn't play lullaby, but it is playing sounds of jungle. Their bedroom turns into Bambam's Thailand and Bambam unconsciously smiles from his deep slumber.