VICTON

🍼little Hanse

Hanse is cute, but he can be a little shit. When he refuses to clean his room, when he refuses to eat what they cook for him, when he screams and runs around their apartment ... the list is long, but they love him no matter what.

Hanse slips into his little space shortly after waking up when everyone else is too busy. Hanse is bored. And when he is bored, he starts misbehaving. The door of Seungsik's room is opened and Hanse walks inside. The room is tidy and everything is organized, Seungsik likes to keep his things tidy and clean - he doesn't live like a messy raccoon like Hanse.

There is a long table full of Seungsik's skincare products and makeup. The products are so colorful and pretty, Hanse opens one lipstick and checks the color. It has red radiant color which is luring him to put it on. Hanse is applying too much pressure on the lipstick, he paints his lips but then it breaks and falls down on the white carpet. Hanse doesn't see it, he even steps on it and further stains the carpet.

Hanse thinks he looks like Snow white with his red lips. Now he needs some eyeshadow. A pink one with silver glitters catches his attention. He carefully applies it around his eyes while using his fingers. He has nowhere to wipe the rest of the eyeshadow so he uses his T-shirt. Big Hanse knows how to use a mascara, but little Hanse has no clue so he uses it to paint whiskers on his cheeks. Hanse giggles and meows. He is a cat now!

He leaves the room and goes to find where is everyone. Chan meets him as the first one and he is both shocked and amused. He grabs Hanse's hand and leads him in the kitchen.

"Hmm ... Seungsik?"

Seungsik turns around from the stove and yells in shock.

"What the hell?!"

Seungsik runs in his room and yells in anger and disgust after seeing the condition of his room and makeup. He runs back in the kitchen and really wants to spank Hanse, but he holds the urge back.

He grabs a few wet napkins and starts to remove the makeup. Hanse is squirming under Seungsik's touch, but the man keeps rubbing his skin and getting rid of layers of makeup. Hanse feels daddy is mad, but he just wanted to play! No one was paying attention to him!

Seungsik throws the napkins in the trash bin and takes Hanse's hand.

"You know you can't play with things that aren't yours. I have to remove a sticker from your chart."

Hanse cries out in anger, but Seungsik is really mad and needs to discipline their boy. The chart he is referring to, is a plastic chart where they put stickers if Hanse does something rewarding like cleaning his toys or making his bed. When he gets five stickers, he can choose a new toy or another reward. And if he misbehaves, they take a sticker away.

Hanse can only cry and whine when daddy peels one sticker off of the chart and a reward is far again.