Hoseok&Jimin&Yoongi

🍼little Jimin

Jimin is really excited today because tonight is one of the rare evenings when he can attend daddy's basketball game. Jimin's bed time is quite early so he can't see his daddy playing basketball very often. Hoseok strapped him in an umbrella stroller because the stadium is huge and crowded. Jimin is wearing a cute pink tracksuit with sequins on the sleeves and sucks on a pacifier while watching the people around.

Yoongi has won 2 Olympic medals - one gold and one silver, he has tons of fans and every fan know what Jimin means for Yoongi. Jimin is like a talisman, whenever he attends Yoongi's game, the man is unstoppable and scores at least 50 points in a game. The fans cheer up when they spot Hoseok with Jimin and Hoseok buys popcorn for his baby. Then he pushes the stroller and goes to find their seats. Of course that their seats are in the first row. Yoongi is focusing on the game witch is going to start in a moment, but he knows his family is watching. Every time Jimin watches him playing, Yoongi is fully relaxed and feels as if he is in a park playing basketball with his clumsy baby.

Jimin squirms in his stroller and Hoseok better takes the popcorn before he can spill it everywhere. The game starts and Jimin claps his hands after spotting daddy. He is excitedly pointing at his daddy and Hoseok laughs.

"Yes, that's daddy!"

They are watching Yoongi who is forcing the fans to scream in excitement. Hoseok finds the game boring, he doesn't like sports and Jimin is watching everything around instead of the game.

Jimin's bedtime is at 8 in the evening, but tonight they will extend it a bit so Yoongi could go home with them after the game. Jimin sucks on his pacifier and plays with a Barbie, he finished popcorn, had a hot dog and a pretzel, now he is tired and wants to sleep. However this place is too noisy and Jimin is getting restless. He whines and cries so Hoseok hurriedly goes to find calmer place before Jimin can throw a tantrum. Luckily one of the team's managers spots him and offers they could go and wait in the locker room. Hoseok is glad he can rock Jimin to sleep in the empty locker room. They will wait for a bit longer, Yoongi will take a shower and they will go home. Hoseok could give Yoongi a massage or cook something small for his love.

Jimin is asleep in his stroller and doesn't wake up when the sweaty players flood the room. Yoongi's teammates love the little one, they surround the stroller and silent admire the cute boy who is fast sleep while slobbering on his Barbie doll.

Yoongi takes a short shower and then grabs the stroller. He worked and now he wants to spend time with his baby.