iKON

🍼 little Bobby

Hanbin wakes up with fluffy hair tickling his nose. He groaned silently and opened his eyes. Right on his chest is sleeping Jiwon alias Bobby. It is his stage name, but they call him Bobby even in their house because it suits him.

Bobby has slightly opened mouth so his bunny teeth are visible and he lost his pacifier somewhere. Hanbin has no idea when did Bobby came here, but he always sneaked into room of other members. Little Bobby is too cuddly and dependent on his members and caregivers.

Hanbin put his hand on back of Bobby's diaper and feels that it is still dry. He is waiting for Bobby to wake up because yesterday was exhausting day. They had variety show and then music performance in TV. Luckily, today is their free day so they can rest. Hanbin is playing with his phone when Bobby on his chest stirred and opened his eyes.

"Good morning bunny."

He kissed top of his nose and they got up. Jinhwan is cooking breakfast and smiled when Bobby waddled in the kitchen. Yoon Hyung and Dong Hyuk are sitting at dining table while Jun Hoe and Chanwoo are still sleeping. Hanbin goes to wake up the two sleepy heads and then they eat breakfast.

"So what are we going to do today?"

Hanbin speaks with full mouth so few grains of rice landed on table.

"Maybe we could clean up here?"

Jinhwan suggested but the rest gave him angry glares so he is quiet.

"We can go swim."

They all agreed but still turn on some cartoons for Bobby and clean their dorm a bit. There is private swimming pool in apartment building where is their dorm. Hanbin then put Bobby in swim diaper and found his swimming trunk and bathrobe. Bobby wants to take his beloved plushie Winnie the Pooh with them but Hanbin tucked the plushie in his bed and told him that the bear needs a nap.

They go down where is the swiming pool and Bobby almost jumped in the water but Jinhwan caught him.

"Not without your ring!"

Bobby cant swim while he is in little space so Jinhwan forced the ring around his waist. Bobby then jumped in the water and starts to swim around. Rest of the boys jumped in the water too and start to play with Bobby. They are chasing each other and loud giggling could be heard from their baby. He is enjoying playing with his caregivers but especially with his daddy. Hanbin is pushing the ring with Bobby around the swimming pool and soon the small waves send him to sleep. Hanbin sees that his baby is sleeping and carefully grabbed him under armpits and lifted him from the water. Hanbin thought that they will have day full of fun with their baby but obviously Bobby needs long proper sleep more than fun.