PENTAGON

🍼little Jinho, Wooseok

Pentagon is a busy group. There is always some show or concert, there is always a variety show they need to attend. Yeo one and Yuto know that the two littles - Jinho and Wooseok - can't handle stress or pressure very well. They can't sleep enough, they are moving back and forth, there is no space for a break and the littles are fussy and mad at everything and everyone.

Yeo one and Yuto are trying to find just one peaceful evening in the middle of their hard work for the upcoming comeback. Yuto is so happy after he found out that Friday's evening is free. It means no work, the littles can enjoy their little space, and the other members can go out or sleep. Yuto is going to prepare a nice evening for the littles, they will wear comfy pajamas, they will build a blanket fort and they will watch some Disney movies.

Friday came and they are finally free to head home after a long dance practice. The members fight because there are only two bathrooms in the dorm and two bathrooms aren't enough for 9 people who want to take a shower. Yuto leads the two littles in one of the bathrooms because he knows that Jinho and Wooseok won't mind taking a bath together. They both slipped into little space as soon as they walked in the dorm so Jinho is now 2 years old and Wooseok is 3 years old. They watch their mommy who is running a bath for them and then comes their daddy to sit them in the bathtub. Yuto leaves Yeo one to bath them and goes to stand in the waiting line for the second bathroom. Hongseok, Shinwon, and Kino are going out, they only took a shower, changed their clothes and left. After a while, the rest of the members is ready for the movie night and Hui with Yanan are building a blanket fort.

Yeo one finished bathing the littles and then helped them into their fleece all-in-one. Jinho and Wooseok are so adorable in their pajamas and Yeo one leads them in the living room where is already standing a blanket fort made from the softest blankets and pillows. Hui brings two bowls - one with popcorn and one with potato chips. Yanan filled two sippy cups with orange juice and also brings a few cans of soda. The blanket fort is big enough for the six boys and they sit inside. Yuto opened Netflix and started to look for a movie. There are many Disney movies and it is hard to choose one. Suddenly Aladdin caught their attention and Yuto played it.

The dorm is silent, only the sounds of the TV are filling the noise. Jinho and Wooseok are sucking on pacifiers and occasionally take a sip of the juice or eat few pieces of the popcorn or potato chips. The littles are relaxed and cuddle close to their caregivers. The movie ended and Yuto played The Jungle book. It is getting late and Yeo one is checking the time because he wants to get the littles in their soon so they can get enough sleep. After the second movie ended Yeo one turned the TV off and picks up Jinho and also grabs Wooseok's hand. He leads the littles in their bedroom and Yuto came to give them a goodnight kiss. Jinho and Wooseok are both tired but want to spend a bit more time with their mommy and daddy. Yeo one is playing with Jinho's hair and Yuto is stroking Wooseok's soft cheeks until they both fell asleep. The caregivers sneak out of the room and then clean the living room before also going to the bed.