Track 47. | Hold on

Start from the beginning

"What do you want? I'll give you it" I say as they bellow a laugh behind me. "Stop talking princess, make this easy for me and put your hands on your head and kneel down in the grass" they say. I shakily bring my hands up to the back of my head kneeling down slowly as the gun stays pressed on my back.

"Gotta make this quick, before your lover gets out here" they say with a snicker. I've realised it's a male, I can't recognise the voice or accent which terrifies me more.

My heart hammers in my chest as he draws the gun away from my back. He steps back and I know this is my chance to fight back. I quickly turn around swiping my leg under his feet but before I can look up at him a gunshot rings through the garden.

My whole body falls backwards a shooting pain courses through my body. I lay in the grass as he runs away leaving me in pain bleeding out in darkness.

I try to move but I can't, he shot me in my shoulder. I groan as I try rolling over but I scream a cry when my whole left hand side of my body feels like it's about to fall apart.

I look up at the sky above me, black but filled with stars. My eyes are drawn to a big star in the sky, twinkling down at me as my eyes flutter shut involuntarily.

I let out a breath as my eyes fully close, the stars slowly disappear being replaced by darkness. I sigh one weak breathe as I feel my whole body go numb.

The purple fading to black.

* * *

Harry.

"Bowie's taking really long" I mumble checking my phone to see she's been outside for a cigarette for the last fifteen minutes.

"Maybe she came in and went around upstairs to the bathroom" Stevie shrugs as I nod brushing off the feeling I have in my stomach that something isn't right.

Another ten minutes pass and I can't sit still or focus on the screen anymore, she's been out there way too long.

"I'll go see where she is" I say as everyone nods keeping their eyes on the screen, I have to admit it's a good TV show, I especially like the clothes and nails, makeup is cool too.

I hum lowly making my way into the kitchen looking out the back door seeing the light is on over the small porch outside. I open the door and look out seeing she isn't around. I switch off the light and close the door again making my way upstairs.

I hum again walking towards me and Bowie's room knocking lightly as I wait for an answer when I get none open the door being met with darkness, she isn't here.

I furrow my brows and walk towards the main bathroom knocking on that door. "Bowie, you in there Angel?" I mumble as I wait for a reply. When I get none I open the unlocked door the unsettling feeling in my stomach intensifies as I'm met with another dark room with no sign of Bowie.

I immediately walk back down stairs grabbing the remote and switching the tv off. "Hey! It was the lip sync of season 4!" Liam shouts as I stand in front of the tv screen looking at them all running a hand through my hair. "She's not here" I say quickly as they all look at me confused "you sure? She couldn't of gone far" Stevie says calmly. I huff at their calmness and begin to pace back and forth. "She's not upstairs, there's no sign of her out the back" I say as they all sit up straight getting slightly more anxious.

"Did you check everywhere outside? Maybe she wondered off into the woods and got lost" Niall says as I point at him nodding with a smile "yes! I didn't think of that, come help me" I say grabbing his arm running towards the back door swinging it open and running towards the woods entrance at the end of the garden. I flick on the flashlight on my phone, Niall does the same as we walk into the woods remembering which way we came for the walk back.