The Old World

Terraria, Lil Blue, PLT220569 or just, Earth. 

 Earth was home to a great number of species such as Elephants, Cats, Dogs, Dolphins and the most intelligent of them all, the Goldfish. Earth is also home to you guys, humans...unless your not human.. are you a goldfish! O.M.E, I'm such a big fan, I have SO many questions, like how... 

"Sam!"

Yeah I'm getting to it... Anyway...where was I. Ahh yes Earth. During the years life on Earth grew and evolved until the horrible day, Mortem appeared... 

*****   

 (Max P.O.V.)

We all rushed up to our rooms except for the two girls. My room was the first door on the left... or was it the right? Um or maybe it was the last one in the middle. I walked up to the last door, opened it and stepped into the room. The first thing I noticed was the huge, round bed. that hanged from the celling, wrapped in violet covers and lilac mesh drapes. 

"I'm pretty sure Sam said yours is the first one on the left." I turned to see the Sand Dweller. He was slender but well built, his ears long and pruted outwards and is curly orange hair swept on to the left. He was pale. Very. With a slit orange under tone. "The names Mickey." His voice and face seemed too be animated. He held his hand out and looked up at me waiting for me to shake it. 

"Max. I thought so, just couldn't really remember," I chuckled as reached down to shake his hand. "Whose room do you think it is?" I asked looking back inside.

 "Judging by the colour, it's probably the Elf's," I jumped back as a unfamiliar voice appeared in my head and answered my question. I began to think I was going mad, but I noticed that Mickey had a similar expression plastered on his face. 

"Don't worry, you're not going mad." The voice said again as the Pixie stepped out from the room to our right. "I'm Iolite." She was short almost the same height as Sam. or maybe she was the same. is hard to tells some times. Her skin was dark dark almost a cool brown black that glistened grey lilac in the light. She wore a long pastel bluey purple dress that just stopped a bove her ankle and a waist coat that matched the dark indigo eroded headscarf that was wrapped around her head. 

 She walked straight past us and into the room. She picked up a photo that was on the bedside table. Her eyes widened as she glared at the photo. She looked up then ran past us and down the stairs. I glanced back at Mickey. His face was red as he watched her, mesmerized. 

 "That was..."

"She was beu_" Mickey face quickly faded back to his natural tone. "weird"

"Yeahhh... anyway, better get changed before everyone wonders why we're taking so long," I continued, trying to change the subject. 

"Yeah, doubt you'd want to stand around in your underwear all day," he laughed as he walked back into his room that was opposite mine. I was left the standing there half naked as I came to the realisation, and the embarrassment swelled within me.

 I turned, close the door to the violet room and walked back down the corridor to my actual room. I swung opened the door and walked straight in. The floor was hard and wooden and the walls a dark red colour. At the back of the room was a huge king-size bed covered in matching red pillows and a duvet. Opposite the bed was a large, auburn wooden wardrobe. I walked up to it, swung open the doors and looked for the outfit labelled as Earth 21. A bright red short-sleeved button shirt with dark blue ripped denim shorts and a pair of dark brown sandals. I changed in to the outfit and then headed downstairs. 

Everyone was gathered in the living room archway.

"And there's Max," called out the Forest Nymph as I joined the group. My eyes began to drift as I analysed his body. Looked about 6'ft, His hair was a dark forest green with matching stubble. Tanned with olive green undertones and was well built, not too ripped but just right. It was hard to not to get distracted "Who else are we waiting for?" he asked. His voice was deep and soothing