Welcome to Earth

(Mickey P.O.V)

We all gathered around the table as a strange 3D map appeared.

"This is Earth," Sam explained, "more specifically, a 3D hologram of the country Wales, more specifically specifically a terrible place called.." He paused for dramatic effect  "Swansea"

Euan rolled his eyes. "which is where Georgia and Tom are based." he stepped in. Sam then began to trace out a symbol with his finger over the hologram. 

"Now, none of you are travel sick, right?" he giggled as both his eye, and the symbol began to glow a violet hue. 

The house started to shake as the same symbol appeared all over the room.

"What's happening!" Teifi yelled.

"What's going on!" I cried.

"All this shaking is making me feel sick..." groaned Max.

"Throw up in my hair and I will kill you," Elizabeth threatened.

There was a loud thud, then silence as the room shot black. The lights flickered back on as Sam's eye faded back to normal and he collapsed into Euan's arms.

"I-is he alright?" Teifi asked with concern as both me and Iolite stepped closer to Sam's unconscious body. His eye suddenly shot open, scaring both me and Iolite. She jumped back then shrunk in the air and fluttered for a bit.

"You are at your destination," Sam said in a weird, monotone voice then started to giggle, "I'm funny."

Euan shook his head and sighed, "right, Teifi, Iolite, if you could please hide your wings, Liz if you could cover your gills with the scarf we gave you that be great," he instructed.

"Mickey, me and you are gonna wear these," Sam walked up to me and handed me a strange brown headband with two big blocks on each end. "They're headphones, they're to cover your ears," he explained. I just nodded and cautiously put them over my ears. "Right, let's get going."

We all ran up the stairs and to the front door. "Welcome To Earth!" Sam announced as he pulled open the door. Our eyes squinted as the bright sky blinded us for a bit. The street looked damp and industrial. Opposite us laid a row of orangey, red-bricked buildings, along a wide black pathway that led down the street as giant metallic machines zoomed down it.  

I watched and analysed every machine that flashed past us. They came in all different shapes, colours and sizes. Big, fat yellow ones. Small, long white ones. Short stumpy red ones, low sleek black ones. 

Sam stepped outside. "Come on, let's go."

Just then, there was a crash of thunder, and the rain began to shatter down from the sky. "Oh rains here too then" Elizabeth said snarkily.

"Right, coats are over here," Euan announced as he tossed them to us. He then pulled out a dark, green umbrella and walked over to Sam with a long, black coat whilst holding the umbrella over the both of them. Sam smiled as his eye began to glow violet and he was dry within seconds. Euan wrapped Sam in the raincoat and then rested his arm over his shoulders. 

Elizabeth walked over to where Euan found the coats and umbrella and pulled out two umbrellas one was an aqua blue colour. the other a, dark red colour, which she tossed to Max. She then walked over to Teifi and grabbed hand with her.

"Can't be getting our hair wet, can we?" she smiled as they both stepped out the door. "come on. Let's get this bullshit over with."

"I thought they hated each other?" Max uttered quietly to me and Iolite.

"Yeah same," I replied all confused.

"No, not hate," Iolite's voice appeared in my head once again. there was a slit grin that appeared on her face.