Track 46. | Girl Crush

Start from the beginning

"Just let us know who you want" Harry smiles as I nod slowly still not keen on the whole motel business. "So are one of you going to tell me why we're going to Denver so suddenly?" I deadpan as they all look at each other not knowing what to say or do. "Well?" I ask again as they don't say a word to me. "I told you Angel, Tony wants us near him" Harry shrugs as everyone else nods agreeing. I sigh and give them all a sarcastic smile knowing they're hiding something from me.

"It's nothing bad, don't worry, Tony is just needy and wants us all near him" Stevie laughs as she grasps my hand in hers getting my attention away from the window beside me.

"And he couldn't wait until I had a decent sleep?" I say laughing but deep down I was serious, i can't be hungover in peace in this gang.

"Unfortunately not, he's a man that likes things done his way, there's no other option" Jesse laughs as everyone nods. Tony is being a real bald prick right now, I'm exhausted and I know I won't sleep good in this car.

"Could of at least carried me more softly and laid me out on the back seats like Niall" I laugh as they all turn to look at Niall at the very back of the car panned out asleep one arm hanging off the seats the other across his chest.

"Hey, not my fault you're a light sleeper" Harry laughs as I groan rolling my eyes "it's a curse" I mumble as Stevie laughs squeezing my hand sympathetically.

"Try get some sleep now, if you can't we'll be stopping in about two or three hours at the motel, we all need sleep right now" Liam says as Harry nods rubbing one of his eyes with his knuckle as he keeps the other on the steering wheel.

"Okay, but if someone wakes me before we get to the motel I will shoot you, I'm not afraid" I say pointing at everyone as they nod laughing. "Here, use my shoulder as a pillow, I'll be using Jesse's" Stevie says as I nod thanking her laying my head down on her shoulder as she leans hers on Jesse's shoulder. "What are we fucking dominos?" Jesse laughs as he leans his head on the window next to him. "Only way to be comfy" I mumble sleepily as Stevie hums.

* * *

"Bowie, we're here" Harry says as he shakes me softly by my shoulder. I sit up letting out a small groan at the fact I felt like I've slept five minutes not three hours. I open my eyes and notice I'm the last person in the car. Harry stands at the open door next to me leaning in smiling down at my sleepy state.

"I've got your room key here, if you want one of us in there with you, we're more than happy to" he says as I nod taking off my seatbelt stepping out of the car onto the cold ground under me.

I let out a squeal at the coldness which causes Harry to chuckle shutting the car door before crouching down in front of me, his back facing my front. "Jump up" he mumbles as I jump onto his back wanting to get my bare feet of the cold ground finally.

Harry carries me into the lobby of the motel on his back. It looks so much nicer than the one I stayed at by myself, that man still haunts me in my dreams. Everyone smiles at me from the small lounge area next to the front desk. Elton sitting beside Louis on the sofa wagging his nail.

"Okay, everyone have their keys?" Harry asks letting me jump down as I stand onto a small rug near the sofas. "Yep, here's your little baby" Louis smiles handing me Elton's lead as Elton sits down on the rug next to my feet. "Good, Bowie have you decided who you want with you?" Harry asks turning to me as I nod slowly. There's only one person that I trust with my entire life even after everything that's happened, I know he wouldn't let anything happen to me.