Chapter 6

Third Person's Pov

"Let's go!" Arshita said as she helped Shubman to get up while he was fully out of his senses and everyone else was also busy talking up their partner so that they could drop them home.

"Where are we going?" Shubman asked smilingly as he got up and kept his arm around Arshita's shoulder and she looked at him trying to keep the balance, "Mann toh kar rha hai yahi phek ke jau but we you have to go home right" She said gritting her teeth and Shubman chuckled when Manish came upto them and glared at Shubman while saying, "Arshu let me handle him, this is idiot is going to regret this so much tomorrow"

"Ayee you're my partner not his! Come back, come back!" Abhishek shouted at Manish while he gave him a look while shouting, "Stop ordering me, as if I'm your life partner"

"Haa jaise hum sath sath hai" Manjot said as he came upto them while making Hardik dance with him who was making faces, "Ayee mai tere sath kabhi bhi nhi hu okay!" Hardik said while Manjot made a sad pout looking at him.

"Shriya! Shriya! Can you just give my coat back to me?" Ishan shouted who was running after Shriya as she took his coat and was wearing it happily and said, "No! No! You should be atleast considerate towards the girl who's your maths teacher! I feel cold"

"These guys are seriously getting on my nerves now, kal Inko punishment milne ke bad hi mujhe sukoon milega" Manish said making a face as he was trying to handle Abhishek who was half asleep on him.

"Let's just go guys! Manu I'll take him, you just handle that guy Abhishek" Arshita said when Rishabh and Tanya also came their along with Nikita and Mayank who were behaving like the lovers who got separated by their parents!

"Koi couple itna irritating kaise ho skta hai yaar" Tanya murmured while holding Nikita while Mayank laughed while half laying upon Rishabh as he said, "Jaise tum dono ho! We're still much better"

"Ayee shut up or I'll leave you here only" Rishabh told him while Mayank just laughed more and Nikita said, "Leave us, we'll gave some more time to do romance"

"Gosh they are so cringey" Tanya said while giving her look as they all finally started going out towards their cars as Rishabh and Tanya took Mayank and Nikita whereas Hardik took Manjot in another car. While Manish, Arshita and Ishan were going to take Shubman's SUV to drop along Shubman, Shriya and Abhishek.

Manish started driving the SUV while Abhishek was half asleep in the passengers seat, Shubman and Arshita sat in the middle while Shriya and Ishan were at the back facing each other.

"Gosh I'm so cold! Ladkiya sleeveless pehen ke kaise jee leti hai, she's not even ready to give my coat back" Ishan said making a face while Shriya was busy smiling, "Ye talent sirf hum ladkiyo me hota hai! Kyu Ms. Kapoor??" she said and Arshita looked at her as she called her Mr.Kapoor just like that loudspeaker does everytime.

"Woww she became so friendly when she's drunk! Well I can't actually deny this fact" Arshita said nodding her head and Shubman gave her cheeky smile as he removed his coat himself and put it on her while saying, "Then I'll give you mine too! Don't get cold Ms.Kapoor"

"Ayee take your coat back she's alright without it! Dono bhai behen ka dimaag phir gya hai" Manish said while looking at Shubman from the mirror view while Shubman just shooked his head in denial as he said, "Nope! I'm a gentleman, I always help girls"

"Did I say I was cold?" Arshita asked making a face as she kept his coat aside while Shubman picked it up and put it on her once again saying, "I know girls don't say what they want but indirectly they really do want it"

"Aww my brother is such a good person!" Shriya said as she hitted Ishan's arm while adding, "That's what you should've done so that I didn't had to take the coat myself"