Chapter 5

Third Person's Pov

It was finally the day of freshers for which everyone had been waiting eagerly!

Manish was standing outside Arshita's house waiting for her as they were going together when Manish opened his car and picked up a small box. He opened it and looked at it while taking a deep breathe as it was a ring which he had bought last year for Arshita but never gave it to her as he was afraid of ruining their friendship. He didn't wanted to lose her in return of his feelings.

He tried many times, every special day, every single time but he wasn't able to gather the courage to tell her everything!

"Should I go for it today?" He murmured to himself as he looked up at her room's window and then sighed, "Why do I get nervous everytime I look at this thing?" He said while looking at the ring when debating with his mind and heart.

He kept looking at the ring when finally the front door opened and Arshita stepped out while smiling and Manish immediately closed off the ring box keeping it in his pocket as he looked up at her from head to toe and couldn't stop himself from saying, "You're looking really beautiful!"

Arshita's look

Arshita looked at him as she smiled when he asked, "Is this your trick to make me fall for you?"

"Shut up! You? Fall for me? That sounds really funny!" Arshita said chuckling and hitting his arm while Manish just shooked his head as he said dramatically, "Ek ladka aur ek ladki kabhi dost nhi reh skte"

"Parr hum reh skte hai, cuz we're different" Arshita said and they both laughed, "Okay okay! What about me? You can't take eyes off of me right?" Manish asked her and Arshita nodded while giggling as she replied, "Yeah yeah! I can't Mr.Pandey"

Manish's look

"Ayee saari baatein aaj hi kr loge? Kal ke liye bhi kuch chodd do" Hardik shouted from behind as he and Ishan also arrived in Hardik's car with Rishabh and Tanya behind them in another!

"Harry yarr you disturbed their flirt session" Ishan said smiling cheekily while Manish and Arshita just gave him a look when Rishabh said, "Why don't you guys just date? Group me ek aur couple ho jaega, kyuu babyy?" he asked looking at Tanya at the end and she nodded while saying, "Ofcourse you guys will look cute together!"