Chapter 17

Third Person's Pov

Arshita was running behind Shriya and those guys as they kept running deep inside towards the forest, she immediately pulled out her phone as she dialled Manish's number and he picked up within two rings and Arshita spoke up while still running, "Manish.... Shriya... Kiaan...and those guys! Come fast!"

"What? Arshu? What happened? Why are huffing so much? Where are you? It's so late right now? Why aren't you in the room? What about Shriya and what? Kiaan? Why is he there?" Manish started blabbering getting up in panic as he opened the door of his room to run out and Shubman looked at him confused as he was also getting ready to go out but stopped as soon as he heard Shriya's name,"What's wrong? Why did you took Shriya's name?" Shubman asked with a straight face and Manish nodded his head as he told Arshita on the call, "I'm coming okay, just wait for me! Don't worry Arshu, I'll be there right now"

"I have to go" Manish said as he ended the call almost running out of room but Shubman grabbed his arm as he asked stopping him midway, "Where are you going? Is it to Shriya?"

"Something like that, Kiaan and the other guys dragged her towards the forest area and Arshu is behind them" Manish said as he going out while Shubman looked at him in disbelief as he also ran after him when Ishan also saw them as he was going out of his room after have been quarrelling with Abhishek as to why he was headed at this hour!

"Where are they going?" Abhishek asked as he also came out the room and saw Manish and Shubman running out while Ishan shrugged his shoulders saying, "Are they fighting again?"

"Abey kal bhi lad skte the" Abhishek said making a face and Ishan just gave him a look as he himself wasn't able to go to Shriya since the last ten minutes as Abhishek kept stopping him.

"I'm going to look out at what's going on" Ishan said as he also went behind them and Abhishek joined him.

Meanwhile on the other side Arshita reached where Shriya and those guys were as she went and picked up a log of wood and hitter Kiaan's back while shouting, "Leave her right now you idiots, what the hell is your problem?"

"Shit! What the hell?" Kiaan said as he turned around after getting hitted and glared Arshita as he snatched the log from her hand which caused a big scratch on her hand and it was almost bleeding.

"You came in the trap yourself! She just got caught in this in your place, because you're the one we wanted to drag but one plus one, so good luck being here" Kiaan said to Arshita as he pushed both of them inside an abandoned old store in the woods and closed the door immediately as he shoute from outside, "Hope you have a good night in there girls!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you think you'll get out of this without anyone knowing? Open the door right now you asshole" Arshita shouted while Shriya looked around as there wasn't even any lights inside that store and she shouted, "Open the door idiots! You'll regret this"

"I said earlier too I don't regret anything, bye bye" Kiaan shouted from outside while laughing as he and his friends turned to leave while Shriya was already breathing heavily as Arshita looked at her asking, "Hey what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I can't... breathe!" Shriya said as she slipped down beside the wall and Arshita ran upto her trying to calm her down while asking, "Why? What happened? Look at me Shriya"

"I can't.... I'm claustrophobic!" Shriya said as was wasn't able to breathe properly and Arshita looked at her with a worried face as she rubbed her hands saying, "Oh god! Talk to me please! It'll help you calm down! Chia please look at me"

"I'm can't! The door....please....help.... I" Shriya said as she almost fell unconscious while Arshita was trying to keep her stable, Arshita got up as she started banging the door and winced as she had injured it earlier, so she started shouting, "Help! Koi hai! Please help up! Open the door! Kiaan I swear I'll kill you, open the door you fucking idiot!"