Chapter 29

Shubman's Pov

My phone rang breaking my deep slumber on a Sunday morning and I groaned while grabbing my phone from the drawer as I answered the call without even looking at the name as I said sleepily, "Hello? Who's this?"

"Yess! Finally! It's the day when I've woken up before my punctual boyfriend that too on a Sunday!! It's like the biggest achievement of my life" Arshita's voice rang in my ears and I couldn't help but smile slightly as I sat up on my bed when my head was striking with throbbing pain because of all the drinking last night.

I like her a lot, isn't it obvious! I'm totally deeply and crazily in love with her!

Those words rang in my ears as soon as I recalled last night's events and my smile vanished, I always thought that Manish had feelings for Arshita but I didn't knew that they were this deep and I can't even blame him because they've been together for so long, anyone would develop some feelings for someone if they're always together!

"Hello you still these Shub" Arshita spoke up again breaking the chain of my thoughts and I realized that she was still on the call, I just shooked my head as I said, "Yeah! I'm here! Btw how come you're up early today?"

"Excuse me I'm not up early, you're waking up late, it's almost noon. Look around yourself sleepyhead" Arshita said and I looked at the clock widening my eyes, I had never woken this late ever before.

"I...didn't even realised I was sleeping for so long, and also I just slept long for a day and I'm the sleepyhead instead of you now?" I asked her and Arshita laughed while saying, "Okay fine you're not! I'll always be the sleepyhead! Happy?"

"Yeah happy!" I said and she chuckled while she again said, "Oh right, would you please come out and open the door of your house?"

"What? Why? Don't tell me you're..." I was saying when she interrupted in between saying, "Why? Can't I visit my boyfriend? And don't be worried, Chia already told me that your parents weren't home today and that she's also out with Ishu, so I thought to spend the Sunday with you, aren't I great?"

"Yeah, you're the best" I said smiling slightly as I immediately got out of the bed and walked out towards the main door and opened it to find Arshita standing there leaning on her car.

She smiled while waving at me as she almost ran upto me to hug me but before that Lisa decided to jump on her scaring her, "Ahhh! Not her again. She's always angry at me!" Arshita said going some steps back and I laughed while picking up Lisa in my hands caressing her hair and said, "Ofcourse! She's jealous of you, she thinks I might love you more that I do to her"

"Ohh reallyyy? Did she tell you that?" Arshita asked rolling her eyes and I chuckled while she walked inside not before looking at Lisa and saying, "I also hate you! And he's mine not yours!"

I closed the door as I kept Lisa down and we both sat in the living room, Arshita was still giving looks to Lisa who seemed to be also glaring at her, I just smiled as I pulled Arshita closer and finally hugged her while she hugged me back tighter.

"She might also bite me at this rate" Arshita said still hugging me as Lisa was still glaring at her and and I chuckled while kissing the top of her head saying, "Don't worry! She won't!"

We separated after a moment and Arshita gave me a smirky look whike I rubbed the back of my neck asking, "What?"

"I heard you and Manish had a pretty good drinking party last night" Arshita said and I just looked here and there as she added, "And you always said that you can't hold your liquor whenever I asked you to drink with me"

"Well it just happened!" I said running a hand through my hair and she just giggled saying, "It's fine! It's just strange how you and him got so friendly in such a short span of time"