Chapter 2

Third Person's Pov

Mr. Khurana's class finally got over as the spoilt brats almost ran out of the class, relieved to end the worst class of the day!

"Guys I think iss loudspeaker ki Arshu se pichle janam ki dushmani hai" Ishan said and Arshita nodded her head as she said, "Dushmani? I think I had killed him in my previous life!"

They all were laughing when Rishabh spoke up, "Guys I'm hungry yaar, let's just go and eat something"

"Mujhse jada nhi hoga, I even couldn't finish my burger" Arshita said and Manish gave her a look while saying, "Ofcourse! Mere kapdo ne jo burger kha liya"

"You have a nice aim Arshu!" Hardik said giving her a high-five as Manish had a stain just in the middle of his t-shirt!

"Jada bakwaas mat kr warna tere kapde utaar ke pehen lunga" Manish said giving him a cheeky smile and Hardik just laughed when Tanya spoke up, "Guys stop laughing! Something's different here"

"What babyy? I'm still the same and I love you" Rishabh said turning to her and she hitted his arm saying, "Look at our table!"

They looked towards the cafeteria where the new transfers were sitting while Shubman was missing from the group, they were sitting on the table which Arshita and Manish had claimed theirs for the gang since their first day!

"How did they even dare" Manish said as they all walked upto the table were the five of them were, laughing and eating not knowing about their surroundings until Hardik spoke up, "Ayee! You transfers get up!"

"Why should we?" Abhishek asked them and Arshita sighed as she banged her hand in the middle of the table with a glare as she said, "Because this table belongs to us!"

"Kyuu naam likha hai kya?" This time Manjot asked as he got up and Rishabh picked up his plate from the table and threw it away as he said, "Haa likha hai! Dikha?" he said pointing at the table and it actually had their names scratched on the table, all six of them.

"What the hell? Are you guys trying to be some bullies?" Mayank asked them and Manish replied, "We don't need to try"

"What the hell is wrong with these guys?" Nikita murmured shaking her head when Shriya got up too.

"This is college property, you guys can't claim the table just by writing your names" Shriya said and Ishan chuckled as he said, "This college property belongs to us too, what will you do now?"

"I would like you to shut up" Shriya said to him and Arshita came forward with a straight look on her face, "Aren't you talking too much? Can't you understand and just get the hell up from this table?" she said and was going to pick up Shriya's plate to throw it too when a hand suddenly grabbed her wrist and Arshita turned to find Shubman looking at her angrily.

"How dare you?" Shubman asked her and Arshita looked at him silently as she took a deep breathe trying to control her temper as she asked, "How dare you hold my hand like that?"

"I dared because you were messing with my friends!" Shubman said as he was still holding her hand when Manish came to the front and jerked away his hand as he said while gritting his teeth, "First, your friends chose the wrong table"

"Second and most important, don't you ever dare touch her or talk to her like that again" Manish said clenching his jaw standing close up to Shubman while Shubman stepped back saying, "Would you just fuck off? We don't need any drama on just our first day here?"

"You should tell that to yourself and your stupid gang! Fuck the hell away from this table and don't ever think of sitting here again" Manish said clenching his fists when Tanya nudged Arshita's shoulder silently, "Stop him right now, or we'll be done for" she said pointing to their right direction where the principle, the director and all the trustees along with Mr. Loudspeaker were staring at them angrily as they were on a round checking the workings of the college at the start of the year.