Chapter 26

Arshita's Pov

"Damn! I'm so tired after all that cleaning!" I said while slipping into my seat as we all were back inside the classroom after cleaning the whole backyards!

"I know right, maine life me pehli baar itni safai ek sath ki hai" Hardik said and everyone nodded while trying to relax after the tiring work.

"This isn't much, I and Chia always got the punishment of cleaning our rooms by mom whenever we used to fight!" Shubman said and Manish laughed as they both were sitting together on the same seat for the first time.

"Did you even have a messy room, I don't think so! Agar kisiko messiest room of the year award mil skta hai toh vo mai hu" Manish said and I gave him a look saying, "Yeah right! That's why I always prefer your living room to sit, you're gross"

"Well he haal toh humare pure group ka hai specially Ishan, this guy doesn't even bother removing things from his bed, he literally sleeps on them, right Ishan" Rishabh asked but there wasn't a reply from Ishan, so we all turned to find him busy talking with Shriya with a big smile on his face, they looked way too happy now that their secret was out and they were free to be together.

"AYEE HELLO YOU BOTH!" Shubman suddenly shouted startling them as they both were lost in talking to each other unaware of the people around them, "Yes... Yes... What's wrong?" Shriya asked as she had almost pushed Isham out of the seat and he was on the floor right now while everyone else was in a fits of laughter.

"That's what I want to know, tum dono ka dating secret sbko pata chal gya iska matlab ye nhi ki I won't keep an eye on you guys!" Shubman said and Shriya nodded her head innocently while Ishan got up rubbing his back as he said, "Ab mai apni girlfriend se baat bhi nhi kr skta?

"I guess you guys had a benefit in secret dating!" Tanya said chuckling and Ishan just gave her a look while Abhishek said, "Exactly, but you know I'm still in shock, I always thought Chia was secretly in love with me"

"What the hell? Apne aise thought pe pause laga ke rakh okay" Ishan said giving a look to Abhishek while everyone laughed, "Why would you think like that Abhay! Flirt toh humesha se tu krta hai" Shriya said and Ishan's eyes widened, "Mujhe ispe pehle se shakk tha" Ishan said throwing a ball of paper at Abhishek and he dodged it while laughing.

"Now I know tu starting me Abhay se itna jealous kyu hota tha, he would just start making faces the moment Abhishek would talk to Chia" I said and Ishan just huffed when the next moment Mr.Khurana entered the class and banged his books on the table to stop the chattering and shouting.

Everyone stopped as we all turned to the front and looked at him when he started speaking, "You students know, we teachers have to suffer because of you! Party aap log krte hai aur lectures teachers ko milte hai, you guys must be happy to be privileged by your parents"

"We are sir!" Manish said happily while nodding his head and got a glare from sir while Shubman murmured to him as they were sitting on the first seat together, "Now I know bichare sir tum log se itne irritated kyu rehte hai"

"Specially me! I don't know what I've done to him" I whispered and Shubman turned to look at me saying, "I guess you might have a whole book of the way you've irritated him bh your doings Ms.Kapoor!"

Manish just laughed while they both gave a high-five to each other as Manish said, "I can agree to that, ye kuch bhi krle, loudspeaker always catches her"

I looked at them making a face as right now I felt like a third wheel between the two of them when Mr.Khurana spoke up again, "Shut up. I don't want any nuisance in class today, I've already had enough for the day! Open up you books right now"