Chapter 9

Manish's pov

It was finally the Sunday but also the last day for the exams to start, but as usual we being carefree were hanging out at my house forgetting to even open the books!

"Arshu you'll be gone once again, you should accept your defeat" I said as both of us were playing the fifa for almost tenth time as she had been losing all of them since earlier.

"Ugh... This is so irritating, ye controllers hi kharab hai! I'm not playing anymore" Arshita said making a face as she left the controller and I just laughed when Hardik spoke from behind, "I almost slept while watching you two play! Arshu you're such a bad player"

"Shut up, this game is bad" Arshita said and I ruffled her hair while still laughing, "Okay! As you say!"

"Aww so cute, you guys should definitely date" Tanya said as she clicked our picture and we both gave her a look when Ishan hitted her head saying, "Tu marriage bureau khol le! Focus on your boyfriend instead of making others date"

"What the hell is he so happy for? Is he looking at some girl?" Tanya said gritting her teeth as she got up going towards Rishabh who was busy smiling at his phone like an idiot.

"You cheat" Tanya shouted as she snatched the phone from his hand and Rishabh looked up confused when Tanya's expressions changed while looking at the phone's screen, "Baby? Me? Cheat?" Rishabh asked confused and Tanya looked at him as she suddenly pulled his cheeks saying, "Aisa boyfriend bhagwaan sbko de! You're so cute. You got so happy looking at our photo!"

"Obviously I can't stop looking at it, we look so good together" Rishabh said while Ishan was giving them a disgusted look, meanwhile Manish, Arshita and Hardik were laughing almost rolling off the sofa!

"Maine bhut ladkiya date kri parr aisi harkate kabhi nhi kri, Rishu you're hilarious" Hardik said still laughing and Ishan just shooked his head as he said, "Mujhe kabhi kabhi vishwas nhi hota that she's my sister!"

"You need to accept the truth Ishu" Arshita said chuckling and Ishan just ignored both of them, we all were laughing when mom suddenly entered the living room and smiled at all of us, she's totally different at home than the principal she is at school! It's like she have two mode buttons!

"Hello aunty!" Arshita said cheerfully and mom spoke up, "Hello to all of you, but what are you upto? You have exams from tomorrow"

We looked at each other and then here and there trying to ignore her stare and the question all along when she spoke up again, "But don't worry, it's good that you all are together! I have something to tell you"

"What aunty? Did the exams got cancelled?" Hardik asked and she gave him a look, and then said, "That must be your long time wish Hardik, but no! The thing is that I talked to Shubman yesterday, he's such a good boy"

"Good boy my foot!" I murmured and Arshita just laughed as she heard me while mom continued, "And he said that you all should come to his house for the studies, as today is the last day you have for that"

"What? Why? He said this?" Rishabh asked finally putting his phone away and mom nodded her head as she said, "You all should go right now to his house and I'm not taking any excuses, specially you Manish because I know something is coming"

"But mom why should we go? Unko yaha bula lete hai na" I said and she shooked her head in denial as she said, "No! You all have to go, they are already doing a big favor by teaching you all, it's such a difficult task after all"

"Why would he even suggest that? Is he crazy? Doesn't he know that calling us means calling over trouble? He's even ruining our weekend" Arshita murmured and I just sighed when mom said, "Get ready all of you and leave now, aur waha pe koi bhi harkat nhi honi chaiye, got it"