Chapter 10

Third Person's Pov

It was finally the day for their first exam as everyone reached the college on time which just happens on the days of exams!

"For the first time in my life I want to pass this exam because dad is so angry after whatever happened since the scholars came" Arshita said as they all were walking inside ready for their first exam.

"And here I'm seeing you so dedicated for the first time" Manish said slinging an arm around her shoulders and she gave him a look when Ishan said, "Maine pehli baar extra classes kari but I still don't remember anything"

"Tu apni neend puri krle pehle, teri shakal dekh ke lagta hai jaise bhut saalo se soya nhi hai" Hardik said hitting his head while Ishan just made a face and yawned the next moment, "I guess you were right" Ishan said and they all laughed.

"Jo bhi ho, cheating krana mat bhulna guys" Tanya said making puppy eyes and Rishabh laughed while saying, "Babyy cheating tab krenge na jab kuch aata hoga humme se kisi ko bhi"

"Point hai Rishu" Manish said and he nodded while they all reached the hall where everyone was already seated accordingly and Mr.Khurana turned to the door as he spoke up, "Wow you all are in time, I never thought that I'd be able to see this sight"

"I know right, even we're surprised sir" Ishan said smilingly and sir just gave him a look while everyone else was laughing.

"Shut and go take your seats" Mr.Khurana said to them and they all finally settled on their seats.

"Even the exams are a joke for them, inhe classes deke mujhe exams pe taras aa rha hai" Shubman said shaking his head and Shriya nodded too as she spoke up from behind, "I know right! Idiots"

"Hey you're a great teacher and I'm a great cheater, so help me okay" Hardik said to Manjot and he just gave him a weird look saying, "Never!"

"Baby you gave an awesome answer that day, you'll have to tell me all of answers the today" Rishabh said tapping Tanya's shoulder and she made a face, "That was just a guess, otherwise thanks to my teacher that I don't remember anything" she said and they all laughed while Mayank just gave her a look as he was her teacher.

"Leave them Manku, they won't understand a word even if you teach them for a whole year" Nikita said and Ishan laughed from behind while saying, "It's a relief that you know, how bad teachers you all are"

"Excuse me, can you focus on and let focus on the exam right now?" Shriya said turning to him and Ishan went silent as he murmured a small sorry and Manish looked at him in shock as he asked, "Sorry? When was the last time we used that word Ishan? Usme ek baar bola aur tu chup?"

"Just because it's exam warna you know na" Ishan said trying to cover up and he just nodded when Arshita tried to peep in Shubman's paper and he glared at her saying, "Stop it"

"I was just trying to know today's date" Arshita said and he gave her a 'are you serious' look.

"Tell me too! The date" Abhishek asked Shubman turning back as he was in the front and Arshita laughed while Shubman gave him a blank look while saying, "You too Abhay?"

"Ho jata hai yaar, it's normal" Abhishek said and Arshita nodded her head as she gave out a cheeky smile saying, "Exactly! Only you're the one who think it's abnormal of us to ask the date"

"Fine it's 23rd! January, I thought you guys must've forgotten the month too, should I also tell the year?" Shubman said giving a look to both of them and they just looked away ignoring his taunts.

"Sassiness doesn't suite you" Manish said chuckling from behind and Shubman sighed as he turned back and said, "I know right! It suites people like you, so keep it up"