Prologue

"Let's partyy guys!" Arshita shouted as Manish, Hardik, Ishan, Rishabh and Tanya had entered house just when her dad left for the sole works for two days which obviously calls for the party.

"Finally, we can party! It's almost been two days since I last partied" Hardik said earning a weird look from the five of them, "Such a long span of time Harry" Ishan said making then all chuckled while Hardik just nodded his head.

"And here's the tonic guys" Rishabh said bringing out of box full of beers and Manish coming out of the kitchen with his hands full of snacks.

"Damn this is what our group studying looks like" Manish said laughing and Arshita gutted his arm asking, "You again used this excuse to your mom?"

"That's what he always uses right!" Tanya said setting up the music system and Manish nodded his head proudly.

"Okay then let's start the group study" Ishan said as the six of them clinked their beer bottles together when the next the moment the house bell rang and they all looked at each other confused.

"Who comes to your house so late at night?" Manish asked Arshita and she gave him a glare saying, "My boyfriend! Do you want to meet him? How would I know who it is?"

"Let me check" Hardik said going towards the door and looked at the video doorbell on the side as his eyes widened in shock and he spoke up, "Dad!"

"Tere papa yaha kyu aaenge?" Manish Rishabh asking him and Hardik made a face, "Abeyy mere nhi iske!" He said pointing at Arshita when once again the doorbell rang.

"Why is he back? You said he'll return after two days" Ishan asked and Arshita gave him a look saying, "How would I know, maybe he forgot something before leaving! I'll check, you all go and hide"

"Jaldi chalo aur Inko bhi leke chalo" Rishabh said going inside to hide while picking up the beer box and handing the snacks to Hardik as they all ran in different directions to hide.

Manish looked at Arshita and ruffled her hair while she glared at him asking, "What the heck? Just go and hide"

"You need to look like you were sleeping" He said chuckling and went inside immediately as she opened the door and her dad looked at while she tried to make a sleepy face, "Dad, what happened? How are you back?"

"I forgot some files and recalled when we were halfway to the airport! Did I disturbed your sleep?" Her dad asked and she just shooked her head saying, "No dad it's alright! Where are your files I'll bring them for you"

"It's okay I know where they are, I'll just go and take them" Her dad said walking inside the house before she could say anything else. Arshita followed him behind while looking here and there just to make sure no one comes in his sight!

They reached to her dad's room and Arshita stood at the door while her dad was going towards his cupboard when Arshita saw Rishabh peeping from inside their and her eyes went wide as she shouted, "Daddd!"

"What's wrong?" Her dad asked stopping midway and turning to her as she again spoke up, "I.... I'll look for it, just tell me which file it is! The driver must be waiting for you downstairs" she said and her dad gave out a weird look while saying, "Why are you so weird? Are you that sleepy?"

"No... No... I just don't want you to miss your flight" she said and he nodded while smiling as he said, "Fine, it's dark blue in color with your college's name on it!"

Arshita nodded her head as her dad went back downstairs and she immediately opened the cupboard's door as Rishabh popped his head out breathing heavily and said, "Thank God! Mujhe laga tha meri saans ruk jaegi"