Chapter 24

Arshita's Pov

"Guys is everything going as planned?" I asked everyone as the six of were present in the backyard of our college at eleven at night preparing for the football victory party which was actually cancelled as a punishment but what can we do, this party is a must and this is the place where it takes place every year.

We knew that we're gonna end up getting punished so why not make the best out of it if we're breaking the rules.

So right now the six of us trying to get everything ready while we had informed every single student of the college to be present here at exact midnight.

"I think we're going really good with this! I didn't knew I had these planning skill until today" Manish said coming upto me as he smiled widely keeping his arm around my shoulder while I gave him a look saying, "Excuse me I'm the one you told you this plan, it's all possible because of my plan"

"Well execution is what matters more darling, and here we are preparing for the best party ever" He said while I just rolled my eyes and he smile cheekily.

"Btw you look hot today!" Manish said giving me a smirky smile and looked at him cheekily as I said, "I know right! But tujhe kya hua hai? You don't look like the party animal Manish Pandey!"

"Really? Is something wrong with my outfit? Or maybe my hair? My face would always look good so what's the problem?" Manish asked giving me a look and I laughed whiie ruffling his hair, "You know tu kisi desperate ladki ko tarah sound kr rha tha, jiska party me aane se pehle touch-up krna reh gya ho"

"Were you making fun of me?" he asked raising an eyebrow and I laughed more while made a face hitted my arm slightly while I said, "Okay fine Grumpy Pandey! You look hot as well"

"I know mai toh humesha hi party ki jaan jota hu"

"Well then side hatt aur mujhe last time check krne de ki sbne apne assorted kaam thk se kiye hai ki nhi" I said pushing him aside as I walked to where everyone else was while Manish followed.

"Harry?" I asked and he came up from behind the bar table saying excitedly, "Bar is all set"

"Great! Ishu?" I asked turning to the other side and Ishan almost blaster music out of the speakers saying, "Dj set"

"Brilliant" I said giving him a look for the blasting music and then turned to Rishabh and Tanya who were busy untangling each other with the decorations lights!

"Decorations and lighting guys?" I asked giving them 'stop your romance' look and Manish laughed saying, "I guess ye dono party ki decorating chhodke ek dusre ko decorate kr rhe hai"

"Areyy nhi yaar I was setting these lights up but then baby decided to help aur phir lights humare upar thi" Rishabh said giving a look to Tanya and she just made a face, "So rude Rishu, I was just trying to help! You can do it yourself now"

"Ab shayad kaam jaldi ho jae, I don't know tu meri behen ko kaise handle krta hai" Ishan said coming upto Rishabh who just sighed while getting back to set up the lights while we just laughed.

"Hello, what about you? You were handed the part of food? I don't see anything edible here?" I asked turning to Manish and he smirked as he walked a few steps backward and pulled up a sheet from the table and there it was, the delicious food almost like a wedding feast on the table!

"Damn! How did you even got all this?" Hardik asked almost digging into the food as he started eating a burger and Manish smiled widely saying, "I have my ways!"

"Okay everything's checked, my work was to prepare for the games and it's gonna be awesome" I said smiling widely when the we heard some noises and turned to find almost the whole college arrived just in time.