Chapter 20

Arshita's Pov

I was busy looking at the butterfly locket that Shubman had gave me while we were still sitting on the swing together, Shubman kept looking at me with a smile on his face while I was bust admiring the locket, and so he asked, "Do you like it that much?" 

"Ofcourse! In fact I love it, this is the most beautiful gift that I've ever received" I said smiling widely and he gave me a look while saying, I'm glad you liked it but ye jyada ho gya!" 

"I'm serious! I mean I have received many gifts but this is my favourite from this moment" I said touching the locket and Shubman smiled as he kissed my forehead saying, "And you're my favourite"

We both chuckled as we joined our foreheads looking into each other's eyes when suddenly we were startled by two voices, "What the fuck!" ''Oh my god!"

Shubman and I immediately turned to look back and found Ishan and Shriya looking at us with wide eyes and unbelievable looks in their faces. I looked at Shubman as he did the same and then we looked back at them as they both came forward and Ishan was the first one to break the silence, "What the hell is going on with you two?"

"Exactly! Ye tom and jerry ki jodi romeo and juliet kbse ban gye?" Shriya also asked while we both stood up and before I could speak Shubman broke the ice saying, "We're dating!"

I looked at him in shock while Shriya and Ishan shared a look between them, while I whispered to Shubman, "Straightaway sach bolne ki kya jarurat thi? Koi aur excuse bhi toh bol skte the na?" 

"Sorry I'm really bad at lying!" Shubman whispered back to me when Shriya spoke up again, "I can't approve of this" 

I looked at her widening my eyes while Shubman gave out a weird look as he asked, "What? Is something wrong with us dating each other?" 

"Sab kuch toh wrong hai! isme right kya dikh rha tum dono ko?" Ishan said and I looked at him glaring as I said, "Excuse me Ishu! How dare you say that?" 

"He's right? How can you guys date? I mean look at you both, you guys are like tow different angle! Have you guys ever even agreed on thing? And bro you said that you get irritated everytime she's around you" Shriya said while I looked at Shubman with a death glare because of that last line she said while he just gave Shriya a pleading look as he said, "That was a lonmh time ago Chia! How can you bring that up right now?" 

"And I swear I didn't say it in the way she described" Shubman said looking towards me and I just sighed while nodding my head as I said, "Okay I can take that because there was a atime when I also said many things about you but it's different now!"

"Yeah like, 'Who does that loser think he is?" Ishan said looking at me and I gave him a 'you better shut up' look while this time Shubman was the one looking at me with a blank face, "That was a long time ago, just like you said" I said while he just sighed when Shriya again spoke up, "But still! You can't do this bro! How can you date someone who tried to bully all of us since the first day of our college"

"Really? Isn't it the same case with some other too Shriya?" I asked while eyeing the two of them as they were also dating now after whatever had happened between our groups.

"That's.....um....that's different" Shriya said giving me a 'please don't let him know' look while Ihshan also immediately nodded his head saying, "Exactly....we- I mean those people really like each other so the past bullying doesn't matter"

"Oh really? Is that so? And you guys still think that I can't date" I asked looking at them smiling cheekily when Shriya nodded her in denial as she finally said, "Not at all! You guys really seem to like each other. Not just that, you guys actually seem like a perfect couple! Right Ishan?"