Chapter 13

Third Person's Pov

"Sir let me help you" Rishabh said as he ran upto Mr.Khurana and immediately took his bag as he stared pulling it before him and Mr.Khurana gave him a look while saying, "Wow so you know how to respect teachers?"

"Kya sir! Ab tareef ki zarurat nhi" Rishabh said giving out a silly smile and Mr.Khurana just gave him a look saying, "Okay then, bring it safely"

"Naukar smjh ke rakha hai kya? Loudsp—" Rishabh was going to shout making a face but Ishan immediately closed his mouth from behind, "Control kr! Kabhi Kabhi gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta hai" Ishan said while Rishabh just gave him a look.

"Guys here! Keep them in" Manish said as he and Arshita came upto them and handed some vodka and beer bottles as Rishabh immediately kept them inside Mr.Khurana's bag.

"Kya idea tha na mera! Kisi ko pata bhi nhi chalega aur trip pe daaru bhi phuch jaegi, I'm such a genius" Hardik said coming from behind and Arshita gave him a cheeky smile as she took the bag from Rishabh and handed it to him saying, "Then it's your responsibility to keep this safe! Okay Mr.genius?"

"Guys let's go warna loudspeaker bag lene khud wapas aa jaega" Tanya said and they all nodded as they immediately went inside and boarded the flight.

"Kya yaar Shubi is such an idiot! Usko aana chaiye tha" Abhishek said as he was going to sit beside Shriya but the next moment Ishan came running and sat in the middle while Shriya was on the window seat, Abhishek looked at him weirdly while Ishan just made a face saying, "Mr.khurana told me to sit here! Otherwise I would never sit with you guys"

"I didn't asked" Abhibske said as he sat beside him and now Ishan was in the middle of both of them.

"Really? You didn't wanted to sit with us?" Shriya asked whispering in Ishan's ear and he looked at slowly as he winked at her and murmured, "I would never miss a chance to be by your side"

"But seriously? Why did you brother backed out? Humse itna darr gya ki trip pe bhi nhi jaega?" Manish said startling both of them and they immediately looked away from each as he and Arshita were sitting on the seat ahead of them when Mr.Khurana spoke up, "Oh I forgot to tell that one more person is joining us at the last moment, he's lucky that we got the ticket right in the movement, come in Shubman"

"Bhut lambi umar hai iski, speak of the devil" Arshita said as Shubman nodded at sir and came upto all of them, "Bro! What a surprise? Anyways we're happy that you are here! Someone thought you got scared" Shriya said to Shubman and he nodded his head smilingly as he looked at Manish saying, "Really you missed me that much?"

"Nice joke, I almost died laughing!" Manish said giving out a sarcastic look and Shubman just shooked his head as he sat beside Arshita and she looked at him confused.

"Why are you sitting here?" Arshita asked him and Shubman gave her a look saying, "Because this is my seat, why else would I be here? Could it be because of you?"

"Why would it be because of her? Dimaag ghar pe chodd aaya kya last minute pe?" Manish said and Arshita chuckled while Shubman just nodded his head saying, "It won't be of any use on this trip soo..."

"He's crazy, ab ye dono puri flight ek dusre ko entertain krenge" Hardik said from behind and everyone laughed while Shubman and Manish were still glaring at each other and Arshita kept looking between both of them.

"Okay everyone please settle down quickly on your seats! And no nuisance" Mr.Khurana said as he took his seat while everyone else also settled down as the flight finally took off!

After finally two hours the flight landed in kullu while they had to take a bus now to reach Kasol! Everyone was getting out of the flight while being all excited when suddenly an overexcited Hardik came running and dragged Arshita along while she almost tripped over the stairs and bumped straight into Shubman's back who got down just before her.