Chapter 21

Arshita's Pov

I was coming out of my room after finally checking that I didn't forgot anything as it was unfortunately the end of our trip today. and I was also definitely late as usual because I'd woken up late while everybody else was already present near the bus ready to leave.

But anyways, this trip has brought a huge change in my life. so many things had happened in span of just a week. Specially the most unexpected thing was that the two groups who were like the two opposites poles were finally becoming closer, our fights had reduced to almost none. Meanwhile I got to experience so many feelings which I'd never even thought of. Love being the most unexpected one, because I'd never been in a relationship ever before. Everything was really new for me but being with Shubman it all seemed to be too easy, he had become someone around whom I felt comfortable, important and loved. I know I realized it a bit late but he was really the most sweetest and genuine guy I had ever met. 

Shubman was actually the one who made me realize what love feels like, it is actually the most beautiful feeling in the world which no one can ever take away from you, except the person you really love. It's like a connection that brings two people together without them having any knowledge about it, and then eventually we all come to know that this is our fate. The person whom we never thought we'd even talk to, suddenly becomes the person you only want to talk to!

"Someone would think you're crazy if they saw you smiling like this to yourself!" I heard a voice from behind as soon as I closed the door of my room and I turned around as I said, "Well then I would say that I'm crazy for you!"

"Okayy! Being cheesy first thing in the morning?" Shubman asked smilingly and I just shrugged my shoulders while he chuckled coming closer as he kissed my cheek saying, "Good morning! I knew you would be late, so I just came to check up on you"

"Good morning to you too! You know me well, tell me truth have you been stalking me much before falling in love with me?" I asked raising an eyebrow and he just gave me a look while I chuckled saying, "Okay fine! I guess we should go to the bus"

"Wait!" Shubman said as he held my arm stopping me and I looked at him as he pulled me closer by holding my waist, "You forgot something!" He said while coming closer to my face as he tucked some strands behind the back of my ear and I smiled slightly, our faces were just an inch apart when my eyes went to the front and I saw Manish walking towards my room, and the next moment I pushed Shubman away before he could see us!

"What the...." Shubman was saying but stopped as soon as he saw Manish and now he was looking at us too! He walked upto us with a straight look on his face while I stared at him and Shubman was looking here and there.

"What are you guys doing here together?" He asked us raising an eyebrow and while I tried to form words Shubman spoke up "Ahh... Khurana sir sent me to look for everyone who wasn't present in the bus, so I was just looking for you guys"

"Yeah....yes he...came to call us" I said nodding my head while Manish just stared at Shubman saying, "You told us right? Now why don't you leave us alone? I want to talk to her"

"Ofcourse... Yeah! Come soon guys, Khurana sir was really angry earlier" Shubman said and Manish just sighed saying, "You don't need to worry about us, we'll be there"

I just sighed at his behavior as I knew that he still didn't like Shubman that much even if he was getting better with everyone else, I don't know what he had against him.

I just gave Shubman a pleading look and he just nodded his head slightly as he finally went away and Manish held my wrist as we started walking, "What do you want to about Manu?"