You got Sick

a/n: I saw this on the request page, buried deep deep down.

~*~

Giyu Tomioka

When Giyu received the news that you were sick, he immediately dumps all his missions to take care of you. a little bit hurt you didn't come straight to him and ask him for help, nonetheless he can put it aside and take care of you.

Though he didn't show it, he felt bad seeing you breathing unevenly, face red, and body shivering under the blankets.

"you don't need to come here, I'm fine" you weakly mumbled as he presses the back of his hand against your forehead.

"you're burning up" he worriedly mumbled, his eyebrows furrowed as he sat beside the bed. he silently replaces the cold damp cloth on your forehead while you gratefully smiled at him. A moment passed, the room filled with your uneven breaths.

having enough of it, Giyu raises your blanket and goes under it with you.

"Giyu you're gonna get sick" you weakly scolded, voice a little strained as he stands his guard in your weak attempt to push him away.

"I don't get sick" he proudly declared earning a light chuckle from you. as you decided to just give in and lay your head on his chest. feeling his warmth as much as you can.

"That's impossible"

seeing your eyelids growing incredibly heavy, Giyu reassuringly holds your hand while wrapping his arm around you. the blanket securely placed on top of both of you.

"Go get some rest" he mumbled as he places a lingering kiss on the crown of your head. silently enjoying at the thought of being able to take care of you for once, when it was often you taking care of him.

Obanai Iguro

Obanai was of course beside you immediately, taking care of you in his own way. But sometimes you tend to become a handful when you're sick, testing his limits to his ends wit, but he can never say no to you at all.

"Eat up" he mumbled, more like ordered as he places a tray full of soup and various medicine beside the bed. his eyes already twitching in the lack of response as he glances at your form on the bed, not even moving a muscle.

"I don't have an apatite" you groaned, still wrapped like a burrito on your very cozy blankets, your back facing him.

"Y/n..." he sighs, he could already feel the headaches coming. "don't make me feed it to you through my mouth"

with that your head perks up, forcing yourself into a seated position, legs crossed under you with the blanket still wrapped around your shoulder.

"as much as I like that idea, it's not the answer I'm looking for," you said with a raspy voice,

"aren't you supposed to spoon feed it to me?" you innocently asked, head cocked to the side as Obanai narrowed his eyes at you, arms crossed on his chest "I feel like you're taking advantage of being sick"

"Please" you whined, and all he can do is sigh, mumbling things about you being lucky you're sick or he would have sent you outside immediately. but contrary to the things he was saying, he was already picking up the spoon and blowing on the soup before feeding it to you.

soon enough with a satisfied stomach, and after drinking some medicine, it was time to sleep and get some rest. unfortunately to Obanai, you don't plan on making it easy for him.

"I'm cold" you pouted, reaching both arms towards him, waiting for him to join you and cuddle while you sleep. only to received a glare from Obanai.