Where do Babies Come From

Giyu Tomioka

"Father where do babies come from?" your son suddenly asked as he ran into the room and curiously stare at his father. who literally have no idea what to say. 

"..." 

"don't look at me, he ask you " you chuckled as Giyu glance at you asking for help. 

"...father?" (Son's name) called again, tugging on his fathers haori. Giyu glace back to his son and Giyu being innocent as he can be literally talk honestly. 

"when a woman and man have se-" 

"AND STOP! Giyu?!" Before Giyu can even finish his sentence and say words that he shouldn't say in front of a child, you cut him off immediately.  

"have what? what is it?" you son asked as he urge his father to continue. 

"something you shouldn't know yet! go and play outside" you told your son as you point to the door.

"why?" your son pout as he was determined to get an answer. 

"me and your father are gonna have a long talk" you said with a menacing smiled making both of them flinch, you son immediately running outside while Giyu prepared himself for the long scolding which he don't know about. it was kinda you fault too for abandoning him when he ask for help but still.

"what did I do?" 

Obanai Iguro

"Father where do babies come from?" (Son's name) suddenly blurted out causing Obanai to go stiff.  

"where did you learn such things?" he asked his son.

"well I saw one of my friend's mother carrying a baby earlier...just the other day they didn't have one at all" (Son's name) explained.

"..babies come ....from mothers"  Obanai trailed off as he muster up on what to say.  

"how?" 

"I don't know ask your mother" Obanai said as he look at your direction and try to shift the pressure to you. 

"nope ask your father" you said to your son when he turned towards you, his eyes filled with curiosity. Obanai silently glared at you but turned soft when his son turned to him, so sighing to himself he did what he can. 

"....just..when two people have - " Obanai start but one look from you, he knew which words he should say.

 "...love each other they have babies" he quickly corrected 

"that's it?" your son asked more

"that's it" 

"okay then" your son unsurely said as he turn around and play somewhere.

 "so what was it you were going to say earlier?" you knowingly asked Obanai who have a playful smirk on his face.

"who knows~"

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"Father where do babies come from?" (Son's name) asked his father, suddenly bringing out the topic out of no where. 

"I can tell you but your mother would kill me if I do" Sanemi sat up suddenly interested on the topic, but remembering your angry face mad him hesitate. 

"come on! please" his son pleaded causing Sanemi's wall to crumble in an instant. 

"this is a secret between man, don't ever tell your mother okay?" Sanemi said putting up his pinkie, which his son grinned at.